Chapter 17 - A Sketchy Solution

I'm so sorry this was so delayed but I had really bad writers block. If you want to know more about upcoming stuff/my life read the note at the end.

Enjoy...

Chapter 17 - A Sketchy Solution

"Are you still thinking crazy thoughts?" Daman reached for his toothbrush and wet it under the sink. After last night, Daman was convinced I had lost my mind and forced me to get a lengthy nine hours of sleep. This morning when we woke up, we silently showered together, both of us too timid to bring up last night.

"Daman," I sighed, "I was serious." I turned around to face him.

"So am I," he mumbled with toothpaste in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and removed the towel that was covering my naked body. I walked into the closet and put on undergarments.

"You've lost your fucking mind, Valentina." Daman walked into the closet and began to dress his naked body. I sadly watched his tanned chest get covered by his loose t-shirt.

"What is your problem? I'm trying to help you!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You want to help me by seducing Michael. What part of that sounds okay? Why the fuck would you even suggest something like that?" His voice was so loud it seemed to bounce off the closet walls.

"Because I am trying to help you!" I pulled at my hair. "Please just let me do this for you, I know I can do it!"

"Michael already took away half the company files I'm not letting him take you too." Daman firmly gripped my hips.

"But he won't be taking me anywhere! I'm doing this for you. You see the way he looks at me, if I do this I can talk some sense into him and convince him to come back to the company." I placed my hands on each side of his face and stared into his green eyes.

"No, I'm not going to let you sell yourself to him for me." Daman pulled me into his arms and placed a kiss on the top of my head. I inhaled his sweet scent and wrapped my arms around him.

"Let me deal with my own messes," he picked me up and propped me onto the short dresser. Without any warning or hesitation, he tore my panties off and managed to get my bra off in seconds. To say Daman was skilled would be an understatement.

"I can't believe you thought about fucking someone else," Daman hissed into my ear.

"You know I don't want to do it. I told you that," I whimpered. His fingers pushed my folds back and began to massage me.

"I'll make sure the thought never crosses your mind again," he whispered huskily and pushed two fingers into me. "I'll make you cum so hard, you won't even remember his name."

I rested my head on his shoulder and Daman pulled my head back with my hair, forcing me to look at him. My stomach churned and I hypnotically watched him take control of my body.

"The only person who should be touching you, is me," his voice came out so scratchy, it sent shivers down my spine.

"Of course, you can touch yourself, but only in front of me," Daman grinned and continued to move his fingers around. I gripped tightly onto his shoulders and allowed my mind to process his words. That was all I could focus on: Daman.

Once again, Daman had easily found his own special way of distracting me. The only thing I cared about right now was feeling my long awaited release, and with Daman's calloused fingers delicately twirling inside of me, it seemed like he was trying to drag the process out.

"I'm so close," I groaned and placed his other hand on my breast, encouraging him to play around with the tender skin.

I could my stomach clenching, preparing for the surge of energy that would spread through my body. Just a little bit longer and...