Chapter 3 - An "Accident"

CHAPTER 3- An "Accident"

I'd like to clear some things up before I continue explaining what I said next in response to Daman's...degrading comment.

First of all, I'm not a slut. If that's even a socially expectable word to use anymore. Let me rephrase.

Out of the five guys I'd been sexually active with, I was dating three of them. I like to know what I'm getting myself into.

Second of all, if someone were to say anything that Daman had just said to me, it would've ended with a hard slap in the face.

I'm not a big fan of rude comments.

Especially comments that involve double standards (example: Daman referring to me purposefully trying to get his attention by wearing 'provocative' clothing).

Third of all...well...

I guess what I'm trying to say is being under Daman in that moment, I had changed into someone totally different. I was suddenly a submissive sex crazed girl who was willing to listen to her BOSS talk to her like he was her fuck buddy.

"Would you like a raise?" the question continued to ring through my ears.

I could feel my stomach tingling with excitement.

"I'm not having sex with you for money." I finally spoke, forcing myself to make myself look like I still have some morals.

"I had been thinking about the raise for a while, I just happened to remember to tell you. The sex is a different subject..."

"I..." Why was it that I always seemed to be at a loss of words with him?

"Turn around." He demanded, pushing himself off of me.

I turned around, landing on my stomach.

I want to sleep with him so bad.

I knew I should stop what was happening but the intrigue and desire to be with Daman was too strong. I decided that I would give in to temptation and just deal with the consequences tomorrow. Maybe even quit.

"I've been dreaming about fucking you ever since the first night you got here. I was walking by your room and accidentally saw you changing. It wasn't right to stand and stare, it was such a turn on."

Has he been attracted to me all this time? I can't believe someone like him would be attracted to me. He's so hot...

I couldn't help but turn my head back, to look at him. His hands were pulling down my yoga pants, and I lifted my hips off the mattress allowing him to properly slide them off. Once they were tossed to the ground, his hands circled around the suddenly sensitive skin of my ass.

Every few seconds, he would stop massaging the area to give a light spank, that I'm sure was turning the tan flesh red.

He pushed my black lace thong aside and began to lightly trace his finger over my pussy lips. I moaned from the contact and stuck my ass up while keeping my face pressed to the mattress.

"Please..." I begged, desperately wanting him to plunge fingers into my throbbing sex. Daman pulled my underwear off and got off the bed.

Where is he going? Is he just going to leave me like this; face down and ass up?

My mind began to spin, nervous of what would happen next. Luckily he was only getting up to remove his already unbuckled pants. I didn't even notice that I had nearly stripped him of his other clothes. Oops.