Sneak Peak

This story is totally new and I hope you enjoy! I have a exert of the story written, just to give a little promo to what you will be reading. Please don't forget to comment and vote when you're reading! Also this story is 18+, intended for a mature audience.

***

"We...we should probably...stop..." I managed to make out.

"We should, but I don't want to." His lips moved down to below my neck, pushing my tank top up staring at my D sized breasts.

"Do you want me to stop?" he spoke in a raspy tone.

"No." I spoke a little too quickly.

"Well then, I guess we can agree on that. How long have you been waiting for this to happen?" he stopped looking up at me with a smirk. What? I couldn't tell if I should freak out and be offeneded or not.

"What?" I lifted my head off the mattress to look at him.

"I see the way you look at me Valentina. I see the way you bend over the counter to reach for you phone while sticking your ass out. I see all of it. You should stop doing those things because im starting to believe they're in dedication to me." he removed my shirt.

Oh fuck. His sudden boldness was only bringing heat to my lower area. I could feel the wetness spreading.

"I...I don't do that on purpose. You're my boss."

"You're right I am your boss. Speaking of which, would you like a raise?"