But I Like It

"What the hell Peter?!" Derek roared. Before he knew what was happening Peter was slammed up against the wall. Derek's hands were on his throat, crushing downwards.

Despite this Peter laughed.

Stiles decided he was officially crazy.

"Protecting the omega that you didn't even want, already? That mating bonds really done a number on you, hasn't it?"

"I didn't know who I wanted and your only saying that because you're jealous! Just because you don't have an mate, doesn't give you the right to attack mine!" Derek growled back.

Peter's sneering expression changed into a look of anger as he growled "That has nothing to do with this and you promised me you wouldn't bring it up"

"That was before you attacked my mate without a reason" Derek snapped back.

"Without a reason? The omega doesn't know his place!" Peter retorted.

Stiles had a feeling the two dominents had forgotten he was actually here. He wanted to help but he wasn't sure how? What could he do in this situation.

Derek stepped even closer to Peter, pressuring him again the wall even more as he retorted hotly eyes glowing dangerously red "And you don't know yours"

A suffocating feeling entered the air, Stiles suddenly gels like he wanted to get down on his knees and be as submissive as possible but he didn't like the feeling knowing it was being used against Peter.

It had a violent undertone that made Stiles shiver little, hating how he was affected by something that was not even directed at him but at Peter.

Finally Peter lowered his eyes and the hostility vanished, submitting to Derek but Stiles could practically feel how much Peter hated this. The hatred was practically oozing from his, his face was a little red as well, red with humiliation.

Stiles then realised it probably just wasn't the dynamics at play but the family relations as well, it must be damaging Peter's pride at having to lower his gaze to his sisters son, he was the uncle and older family member.

But that's was how this worked.

You shoved your dynamic on me, so I'm not going to feel sorry for Derek doing the same to you Stiles thought, crossing his arms, feeling much more confident since Derek was there.

It was almost like Peter could hear what Stiles was thinking as Derek released Peter, who turned to glare at Stiles.

Stiles could practically feel Peter shouting this is your fault!

"Y-you deserved it" Stiles said but shrinking away from Peter's heavy glare which flashed blue.

The feeling of wanting to apologise suddenly struck him, how could he talk like that to a dominant? He hadn't even meant to say that! It had just come out! Why couldn't he control himself?

"How dare you-!" Peter snarled but stopped at Derek's glare.

"Come on" Derek said, patting Stiles on the head as he walked past him to the door "I'll walk you home"

Stiles blinked a couple of times, was it him or had Derek just been smiling?

No, now he was staring ahead with no other expression.

He had to be imagining it right?

After a couple of minutes of walking Derek finally said "They say that an sub should move in with their dom but I'll leave that choice up to you. I understand if you want to stay with your father"

Stiles however was still struggling with what just happened to really understand Derek's words as he finally blurted out "You're not asking me to apologise? Or that you can want another sub?"

Derek raised his eyes brows at Stiles as he asked a little shortly "Why would I do that?"

Stiles winced a bit at Derek's change of tone as he stuttered out "P-Peter-"

"Peter's been aggressive with other submissive's since he never got his own and he hated that I have power over him, not that I'd use it to my advantage but he doesn't seem to understand that, pay him no mind. Tell me if he gets aggressive again. Sure you aren't meant to talk back to a dom like that but ..." Derek trailed off and was that a whiff of a smile Stiles saw again?

Derek then shook his head "Never mind, we're almost there"

I have finally sorted out a plot for this story and there will be a sequel! Sorry it took so long to get around too! There should be around 51 chapters. Hope everyone has a good day!