Live's Apart

Stiles felt his whole world shatter and rearrange. Derek was his whole world. He knew he'd do anything for him. His eyes kept on flashing gold in Derek dominating presence.

After bonding and the dance which Stiles was a little humiliated in. He'd tripped over own feet. The tradition was for the dominant to bring their submissive home.

Stiles had excitedly after permission from Derek rang up his father.

"I did it!" He said gleefully.

He could imagine his father swelling with pride.

"Well done son!" His father said happily.

"And Dad, his a alpha! He can help you I'm sure of it" Stiles said, grinning.

He could hear his father fidget a little but say "Don't put to much hope on him son"

Stiles frowned "What do you mean?"

Before his father could reply the phone cut itself of. He sighed as it did so.

Derek standing next to him.

"You seem happy" He said.

"Of course!" Stiles wanted to ask why Derek wasn't as happy as him but he was smiling so that was a good thing.

"Come on then. My family would be happy to meet you" Derek said. They week about to turn around when Stiles heard sobbing.

He twisted around to see...Erica?

She had ran out of the school grounds to where they were. She was in tears.

Stiles could tell straight away what was wrong.

"Oh no" He muttered.

You could see it in her tear filled eyes, She hadn't been bonded.

He shuddered thinking about her going back to her awful patents. How would they react to a single submissive?

Derek looked grim but he didn't try and help instead his hand wrapped around Stiles wrist and tugged him away "Come on. No one can help her now"

"But-" Stiles said.

Derek's eyes flashed red as he demands "Are you questioning me?"

No submissive had the right to do that.

Stiles cowarded but he said shakily "I know it'll be wrong but-"

"Wrong?! I can't be seen taking to a single submissive! Especially one that no one chose! You should know that" Derek retorted.

Already it was arguing with him. Great. He sure picked a good one here. He wondered if his sisters and uncle would make fun of him for his choice?

Stiles quickly lowered himself. Looking to the ground. If he has a tail it would be tucked in. Half of him wanted to argue on Erica's behalf but the stronger half knew the right thing to do.

Your dominant is always right. Listen to them and respect them.

His teachers phase that he had banged into submissive's heads from day one come to him. What was he doing? It wasn't his fault Erica hadn't been bonded. It should never be arguing with his dominant, ever!

In fact the only time in society it was acceptable for submissive's to argue with their dominants was in a life threatening situation and the submissive completely believed that their dominants life was in danger.

"Yes. Sorry sir" Stiles said quickly, bowing his head a little.

At the sign of submission Derek relaxed. He liked it.

They started to walk out of the school ground. Leaving the distraught Erica to her new ruined like, where she would be looked on in shame and disgust for the rest of her life.

Stiles fought hard to keep himself calm and going at a steady pace. It was hard to stop his ADHD from getting out of hand. His thought's mostly about Derek in his head. Buzzing out of control.

"Alpha's like silence and don't be hyperactive" He retold himself in his head, trying to stop himself from speaking or saying or asking something stupid. Which he kind of wanted to do.

They got to a manor building. In the middle of the woods. They hadn't spoken much other than spare each other slight glances. Sometimes to Stiles, giddiness their hands would brush.

Derek smiled a little. But he tried to hide it.

The alpha knocked at the door.

It swung open.

A amazing tall commanding women stood before them. Stiles tried not to gawp and made himself look away.

She smiled warmly at him. Holding it her hand.

"Welcome. I'm Talia Hale"