First Sight

Lunch time came around the corner. Stiles was very jittery. Almost half the day gone. Half the day until he could be bonded.

Stiles looked around as he sat on a table of submissive's, who welcomed him with a nod.

Isaac was there, he gave him a grin.

It was wired thinking that any dominant here he could possibly be bonded with.

Bonding would only work at night, above the stars and the full moon.  Only today.

He had heard how it would work. Alpha's and dominant beta's would walk up to the unbounded submissive's, who were all in a line. The dominant would feel the bonding and the pull first. They would then ask that submissive to dance with them.

As soon as the submissive touched the dominants hand the bond would be there and they both would not be able to imagine their life without the other.

Their was a slight difference in expectancy of the genders. Mainly that it did not matter what sex you were, however both male or female couples could adopt children or choose not have kids. While if one of them female, the other male and they bonded society expected them to have children. That's all there was to it.

Stiles hoped a little that he'd bond with a male. So they both could choose whether to adopt or not when they were old enough.  But that was many years away so he wasn't worried about children yet.

Bonding sounded amazing to Stiles and he couldn't wait.

Isaac sighed next to him.

"What is it?" Stiles asked.

"Scott. He hates me" Isaac sighed.

Stiles cringed, thinking of that alpha...

"Still?"

Isaac nodded, looking terrified. Well who wouldn't be scared of a angry alpha?

"He'll bond with someone tonight. Then you'll be fine" Stiles assured his friend.

Isaac looked hopeful "You think so?"

Stiles nodded, comfortingly. He put his body in front of Scott's glares, who was sitting far away with a couple of other dominants.

Scott had had a huge crush on Allison. Everyone has known it.

Stiles, like everyone else had thought it was sick and freakish.

Dominants couldn't be together? It wasn't right at all.

So everyone was relieved when Allison bonded with Isaac.

Scott, not so much.

Stiles was surprised that Scott hadn't physically hurt Isaac yet to be honest or in fact killed him.

That had happened sometimes.

Submissive's getting killed over the bonding. It wasn't out of the ordinary.

Submissive's lives weren't that important. Omega's especially but if a dominant was killed you bet it would be on the news articles, if it was a alpha the television would also have news about the death.

But Stiles was sure Scott would be fine once he bonded tonight.

He glanced at the three other dominants Scott was with. Boyd and Derek. Boyd was a dominant beta. Derek a Alpha. Like Scott but his eyes were a deeper red which usually meant he had more power and was likely in charge, despite then all being dominants.

In group of dominant friends they always had a leader, more powerful one who had the most dominance.

Derek glanced at him, Stiles looked down quickly, pretending he hasn't been staring and being submissive.

Stiles looked at the clock.

Only four hours to go...

Before you read my mini rant I'm not taking about relationships at all. Only the ability to have babies.

(edit) I shortened this a lot as I realised I didn't really need a huge rant to get my point across.

I'm completely fine with trans and gender bending but I do not understand why being an omega or being an alpha means the ability to get pregnant or not? As far as I'm concerned being an alpha genially means your physically stronger and more dominant in general while being an omega means your less dominant and physically weaker. There will be some differences in what doms/subs will be like and some other stuff revealed later but this will not be a fanfic where any of the biologically male omega's will get pregnant, so please don't expect that.