Kidnapped By a Vampire on Frday the Thirteenth. Great. Just My Luck. {8}

(Okay! So here is the next chapter! Part 8! Its longer! Yay! well! Enjoy!)

RECAP: Kris's POV:

"I love you too." She whispered and then fell asleep. I kissed her fore head. This was a great day. I got the girl of my dreams, everyone is jealous and she said she loved me. She loved me. I kept repeating that to me until I zoned out with her in my arms. This day couldn't get any better!

Ray's POV:

I can't believe him! My own brother stole the heart of a girl that was supposed to be mine! Not his, Mine! It was already 3 o'clock a.m. and I was still pacing back and forth in my room. I need a plan. Something that will make her want to come running back into my arms, but why doesn't she want me anyway? Sure I may have tryed to force her but I didn't succeed. She should be grateful! She shouldn't be acting like some slut that gets whatever she wants. No! She will be mine again, even if getting rid of my brother is the solution. She will be mine again. All mine. I smiled, yes. she will be ALL mine.

Erin's POV

The sunlight shining on my face woke me up. I felt arms around me and smiled. I snuggled closer in his embrace. I felt him lift up and start kissing my neck. There was something wrong though, that was not Kris's scent. I froze. It was Ray's. He felt my sudden stillness and chuckled. "Erin." His lips were under my ear. I felt his smile against my skin. I tryed moving away but his grip tightened. He moved his lips to my ear. "You are mine, Erin. In soul, body and mind, you belong to me." He whispered. I shuttered. "No, I don't want to be yours and I'm not! I belong to myself and my God only. Never you." I spoke back. He laughed, "Let's see if your God can help you now." He muttered. Then, he covered my mouth and bit my neck. I screamed into his hand. It didn't faze him. I could feel the amount of blood loss continue to grow higher and soon I would blackout. I had to stop him before it got that far. I wish Kris was here. I thought. Kris. Kris. I gasped as the pain became horrible. "Kris." I muttered. Ray's body froze, and he lifted off me. I could see anger in his eyes. "I should have known you would metion him during our special moment." Special? Ha! Boy, Did he have a funny way of showing it. I was still weak but I knew I had to get away from him.

I rolled off the bed, hitting my head on the night stand while doing this. I laid on the floor for a minute before trying to stand. I was on my feet and very dizzy. I could see Ray laying on the bed looking amused. "So you think you can escape me, huh? tsk. tsk. You've done gone and marked up your pretty face with that stunt. Why don't you just surrender to me?" He said. He started getting up. "No. Stay away from me." I said. My vision was giving me a head acke. He didn't stop walking towards me. I stumbled backwards and my back hit the wall. Damn. Ray stood in front of me, I looked down at the floor. He grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "Want me." He ordered. He pupils grew big and I got the sudden urge to kiss him, for him to hold me, to please him. "I don't want this." I said. "Yes you do." He said smugly. I looked up. He smiled and muttered. "Kiss me." I closed me eyes and leaned forward. Our lips met and he broke into my mouth with his tounge immediatly. I didn't argue. I couldn't resist.

I wanted him so badly right now but there was a small part of me that knew the truth. I didn't want this. But I couldn't resist. He broke the kiss off and smiled at me. "What about, Kris?" I asked with tears in my eyes. Ray smiled. "You will stay his girlfriend. You will act no different then you already do. You will love him and when the moment is right, you will break his heart." Ray said, wiping the tears away that started falling down my face. "No." I whispered. "Don't worry, Love." He said smiling. "We will sneak away together. You love me. I love you. Kris will catch us together and will want nothing to do with you and you will come back to me! We will be together forever. You will be mine forever." He said. He leaned in and kissed me again. I had no choice but to kiss him back. "You're a monster." I said into his lips. He smiled and pulled away. "All is fair in Love and War." He said simply. "Well, I better get going then. Go take a shower and get ready for the day. You won't tell anyone about our plan and you will do what I say always. Understand? He asked. "Yes." I squeaked. He smiled, then turned me around towards the bathroom and gave me a soft push from behind. I turned to look behind me but he was gone. I just stared at where he was standing. I hate him and I love him.

"Lord. What am I going to do? Please help me with this." I prayed. I turned around and walked into the bathroom. I stripped down and turned the water to hot and stepped in. The water felt good on my my confused body and cramped muscels. I must have been in there for at least an hour before I relized that the hot water had turned my skin red and my hands were pruned. I rinsed off all the soap that clung to my body and got out. The air was freezing and I began to shiver. I dryed myself and then walked to my closet with the towel wrapped tightly around me.

I steped into the closet and closed the door behind me, making sure I locked it. I put on a matching set of black and pink lacey undergarments. Hmm. What should I wear? I sighed. I might as well be comfy I thought. I grabbed a pair of black sweats that had words on the butt that read 'Princess' in pink. I put on the matching pink tank top. I usually shyed away from the color pink but I didn't give a monkey's ass at the moment. I brushed my hair and parted it. I left the closet and went to lay on my bed. Even though I had only woken up about 2 hours ago, I was tired. I tryed closing my eyes but my mind flashed to what Ray said about getting ready for the day, so because he told me I had to do whatever he said. I couldn't go back to sleep. I sighed getting up. I decided i was hungry and went into the kitchen. I found all the guys in there drinking tall glasses of red liquid, which I knew was blood. I went and sat down at the table. I didn't look at any of them, I just stared into space. "ERIN!" Someone shouted. I looked up to see Kris looking at me with a worried expression. "You okay, Babe?" He asked. "Of course. Why wouldn't it be?" I responed. "Well you were zoning out there and didn't answer me when I asked if you were hungry." He said with a crease in his for head. "Oh. Sorry. I'm just really tired. Anyway. Is that an offer to make me breakfest?" I asked with a smile. He grinned back, "Only if you give me a kiss first." I looked around the guys seemed to be intently listening to our conversation, "Now?" I asked blushing. His smile widened, "They might as well get used to the scene." Kris said.

"No way! If you guys are going to start kissing, go get a room." I heard Brad say. "Speak for youself." Kris shot back. "Oh. I did. You can ask Erin, she walked in on me and Eric yesterday." Brad said back smugly. I looked at him and he winked at me. That just made me blush even more. The other guys laughed. "You really did?" Jessy asked. I nodded, "Guilty." I said. The guys laughed some more. I looked up at Kris, "Can I get some cerial, please." I asked persuasively. He looked at me and I gave him my best puppy dog face. He chuckled, "Sure honey bunny." I made a face a the pet name and he laughed some more.

He set my cerial down in front of me and I happily started to eat it. It was really good to have more energy in me since that little 'inncedent' with Ray this morning drained me. The thought of Ray made me shiver. I looked up from my cerial and found him watching me. He winked and smiled, I looked around to see if the others saw it but they were either in deep conversation, or reading the news paper. I had about two more bits left but I had lost my appetite. I pushed my bowl again. Kris came and sat next to me, "Babe, you look tired. I think you should go back upstairs and get some sleep." He suggested. "No I'm fi-" I was intterrupted. "Don't argue. Go get some sleep. You look like you are about to drop dead." Ray said. I sighed. "Fine." I got up from the table and almost fell but someone caught me before I could hit the floor. That would have hurt, I thought and looked to see who had caught me. It was Kris. He looked even more worried then before. "Erin." He shook his head. Then picked me up in a bridal hold. "I'm going to carry you upstairs. Your dead on your feet. Did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded but stayed silent. My eyes were getting heavy. I felt the softness of my bed under me. Kris kissed my fore head. "Sleep well, Princess." He said. He started to get off the bed but I grabbed his shirt to stop him. I didn't want to be alone just in case Ray came back. "Stay." I requested. I heard him chuckle and then he crawled under the covers with me and pull me close to him. I layed my head on his chest and hugged him tightly, then I fell into a deep needed sleep.

*Okay! So what did you think about Ray? He's EVIL!! Just wait though! This is only the beginning of the twists and suprises coming into this story! Well I hope you Enjoyed it!!! COMMENT&VOTE!! [:*