Kidnapped by a Vampire on Friday the Thirteenth. Great. Just my Luck.

(Hey people!! Okay i know it has been a very long time since i uploaded and i still don't have my laptop back but i have a different computer that i am just going to start on since i prolly wont have my laptop for a while! (shakes head and sighs) Well i decided that i could just copy and paste it on another thing and write from there! Look how smart i am!!(: Well ill let you start reading! Now that the holidays have settled down and i have a new way of writing, i will try to upload sooner and faster! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas(or whatever you Celebrate) and a great New Year! Well Enjoy!!)

Recap: Erin's POV: I then saw their faces and it was Brad and Eric! OMG! They both had there shirts off and were against each other, no space at all. "Oh my gosh," I said starting to blush beet red. "I'm so sorry. I knocked but....uh...I'll just...eh....go." I said and backed out of the room. Well that wasn't awkward at all! Note the sarcasm!!!

Erin's P.O.V:

OMG! That was so embarrassing! Okay, breathe Erin. Breathe. After catching my breathe I tried to compose my face and I walked to my room. I still could not believe it! I wonder if anyone else knows? I'll have to talk to them about it later. They were a little....busy a second ago. Finally getting to my room, I walked in and laid on my bed. I shivered. Gosh. Do you think it could get any colder in here? Geez! I got under my blankets and snuggled myself into a ball to get warm.

I woke up and looked outside. Hm. I must have fallen asleep because its dark now. I got up and left my room. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen but stopped because Eric and Brad were in there sitting at the table. I stopped breathing and tried to leave without being noticed, which sadly didn't happen because I backed into the wall making a small thud. Eric and Brad's head lifted up and saw me, they each smiled and motioned for me to come sit. I sighed in defeat and sat in front of them. I took a breath and looked at them, "Okay guys. I am so so sorry about walking in on you but i did knock! I promise!" I said sincerely. Both of them busted out laughing. "Its okay, Erin. Everybody here knows already and we are kind-of used to people walking in on us. It just shocked us a little that you were the one that walked in since you didn't know." Brad said sheepishly. I was a bit surprised when i heard him say that but relieved at the same time! "Really? Thank goodness! and sorry again about that." I rejoiced with a small smile forming on my lips! "So you guys are like....together? Like gay?" I asked. "Haha. Nope! We are just friends...with benefits and we're bi." Eric corrected. "Oh. That's kool! I have always wanted gay/bi friends!!!" I said happily. We all started laughing. "Okay Guys. Well I'm hungry so if you will excuse me." I said standing up. They nodded and went back to doing whatever they were doing. I looked around for something to eat.

Kris's POV:

"Hey Kris! Come play Xbox with me!" yelled Corey. "No. Go find Ash or Sammy to play with you." I yelled back. Shaking my head, I went back to thinking. I wonder if Erin felt those fireworks like I did. I thought about how she told me to leave and sighed. She probably didn't fell anything and she probably hates my guts for blackmailing her like I did. Great Kris. Just great. You finally find a girl you like and make her hate you. Wow. Wasn't I just freaking smart! I sighed again. "Kris! Get your ass in here and play with me!" Corey called again. Okay. That's it. I got up and went into the games room. "Thank-you." He said, trying to hand me a controller. I didn't take it, instead I hit him behind the head and said, "I. Don't. Want. To. Play." Then I just walked away.

I started walking to the kitchen. I needed some blood. I walked in, not noticing the people in there and got a bottle of blood from the fridge. I chugged the whole thing and turned around, finally noticing the people in there. It was Brad, Eric and....Erin., starting at me. Erin looked away and I sighed. I need to make things better between us if I hope on being a couple. "Erin. Can I talk to you....in private?" I asked hopefully. She looked at my face, searching for something and i guess she found it because she stood up and muttered, "Sure." I nodded and walked out of the room, knowing she would follow.