19; cassidy

The next few months for the boys were just wake up, go to school, go to the studio and sleep. It was hectic, but all worth it. The album was set to release in September, and the day after they would go on tour with Fall Out Boy for the Nintendo Fusion tour. I was so excited for them. Pete's been hyping up the album like crazy. They've only really played small little gigs, like the Halloween party. The Fusion tour will be a huge step and it's a good thing we'll already be graduated by then. It all went by so fast, before I knew it the album was done.

"Hey guys." Ryan called, catching up to the four of us who were walking to my car.

"Hey." I said.

"Where the fuck you been, Ross?" Jon asked jokingly and punched him. He rolled his eyes,

"I was talking to my math teacher, thanks." he said and rubbed the spot where Jon punched him.

"So, what are the plans tonight?" Dallon asked as we all crawled into my beat up mini van.

"Well. We," I motioned toward Brendon and I, "Are going on a date. I'm just dropping you guys off at your houses." I said and buckled my seat belt and started the car, driving off.

"Ugh, fine." Dallon sighs dramatically.

"You guys excited for spring break next week?" Spencer chimed in.

"Yeah, my parents said they'd book a campsite, you guys in for it?" Brendon said, turning in the front seat to look at his friends.

"Dude, that'd be sick!" Ryan exclaimed.

"I'm in." Jon said.

"That'd be cool." Dallon murmured, looking at his phone.

"Why not?" Spencer shrugs happily. Brendon turned to look at me for my answer,

"Sure." I sighed, "A week surrounded by boys. Where did my life take the turn that granted me with this gift?" I said sarcastically, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.

"Hey! We aren't that bad." Jon countered. I rolled my eyes,

"Whatever you say, Walker." I smiled and looked at the rearview mirror to see his offended face. I pulled into Ryan's driveway.

"Outcha' get, George." Brendon smirked.

"Don't you ever fucking call me that again." he chided jokingly.

"Whatever, get out of my car." I laughed. Spencer and Jon both followed him and they went inside Ryan's house. I drove to the next street and dropped Dallon off.

"So, where do you want to go?" Bren asked and turned to look at me.

I shrugged, "Olive Garden?" I suggested.

He nodded, "Sure."

**

I lay there on my couch, staring at my ceiling. It was silent, my thoughts started to consume me. Will I really stick around with the boys forever? I needed to think realistically. Eventually I needed to get a job, a good job, and get apartment and such. I don't know how long we'll be together. I don't know how long they will be together. Would I be able to keep my promise to Ryan's mom? I don't know anymore. As we're getting closer and closer to the boys taking off, I'm more and more unsure. During recording, Brendon was so stressed he didn't go out and play basketball at all. He normally loved doing that. He looked better, since recording is done. I hoped that this wasn't taking a lot out of their energy, though. Spring break would take some stress of for sure. After graduation would be unpredictable. I just want the best for them.