First fight

Here's chapter 12 enjoy :)
================
(Adam's P.O.V)

I woke up in my bed and under my blanket, even though I don't remember leaving Xavier's room. I looked at my alarm clock and realized I only had 10 min to shower and get ready. I ran to the bathroom and thankfully no one was in that one. I showered, brush my teeth, brushed my hair and got dressed. I just couldn't find my beanie.

Just then Xavier ran to me.

"Have you seen my..."

"Bag, yeah it's in my room can you get mine?"

"Sure"

"Wait have you..?

"Your beanies in my room"

"Thanks" I ran to his room to find my beanie on his pillow

Xavier ran to me and handed me my bag and we bolted downstairs

"Come eat boys."

Theresa gestured us over.

"Sorry we can't mom we woke up late got to get to school." Xavier yelled from the door.

We couldn't hear her response because we were already running towards the car.

When we finally got to school Xavier went with his friends I went with mine. That's just how it's been working.
==========
(Xavier's P.O.V)

Adam got out the car before I could kiss him. I usually do it in the car where no one can see. I'm still not ready for people to know, his friends know he's gay but he hasn't told them about us. I haven't even talked to Daniel about it.

When me and Adam went our separate ways I found Daniel talking to Dylan.

"Hey fag, what's up." Daniel pushed him into the locker causing him to drop his books.

"Stop calling me that." Dylan tried to fight him but even though he's on the football team Daniels the captain and bigger. Daniel swung at him hitting right in the chest. Dylan has a six pack so It looked like he wasn't hurt that bad maybe a bruise. 

I ran over to Daniel and pushed him out the way helping Dylan off the floor.

"You OK?"

"Yeah but I should probably go to the nurse." I helped him up and took him.

It was worse then expected, his rib was bruised. I had to get to class so I left him promising to come back later. I didn't see Daniel until lunch. Apparently he was in the principals office for beating Austin up. I pulled him by his hoodie out of the cafeteria. When we were in the hall I slapped him in the face. 

"Ow what was that for?" He wined.

"What is wrong with you, since when are you a bully?"

"I'm not. " That earned him another slap in the face.

"Yeah you are, you beat up Austin and Daniel."

"Because there gross." I slapped him again.

"Stop doing that."

"No, your being a jerk."

"I'm just giving them what they deserve."