Last day of school pt.2

Here's chapter 2 enjoy

(Above is a picture of Daniel)

===================

(Xavier's P.O.V)

"Hey man whats up" When I pulled up to the school I got out and was greeted by my best friend Daniel.

"Nothing, just cant wait for summer to start"

"Yeah we are going to spend the whole summer surrounded by girls" We both laughed an high five'd each other. That's when some emo guy with blonde hair came racing past us on a skate board.

"Hey, who..who was that?" I stuttered

"Umm I don't know probably just one of the emo freaks"

"I wouldn't call them freaks you know, there people so what if they dress in black" He shrugged it off and continued to walk in the building.

By the time we were at our lockers we were already getting stares from the girls. That's when I looked Daniel over, he was wearing black jeans a white tee and a purple hoodie. He's already started growing a beard and his red curly hair is pretty much the same.

"Okay ill see you in lunch" He said slamming his locker

"later"

"later" After he walked away I closed my locker and started off to math

===========

(Adam's P.O.V)

When I got to math I sat all the way in the back of the class in my usual seat. That's when the guy from this morning came in. I almost ran over him with my skate board, I would have apologized but I thought it was better if I said nothing.

After math class the rest of the day went by pretty fast. It mostly consisted of pictures, year book signings, and goodbyes. Of course I had no one so I was the first out of the school. I got on my skate board and decided to go to the store, I need to save money but I also have to eat.

I picked up enough food for at least one meal a day in the next week. I got back on my board and started riding back home.

==============

(Xavier's P.O.V)

"Come on hurry up" Daniel grabbed my hand and started pulling me into the house.

"The party only started an hour ago" I laughed

"Whatever" We opened the door and the music was blasting, there were people every where. There was a massive amount of girls that were dressed in completely tight clothes. As soon as I walked in there was already a crowd around us.

One of them handed me a shot and I gladly took it. It was really strong but I didn't care. The rest of the night was spent dancing with every girl there. I decided not to drink anymore since I had to drive myself home.

By the time I left the party it was 2 am. Daniel left about half an hour ago so I just left by myself. As I was walking out the door i ended up running into someone. That's when I realized that it was the emo guy from school. He took his head phones out and looked up at me. That's when my heart stopped for a second. His green eyes were so mesmerizing and I tried to talk but nothing would come out.

"I am so sorry I wasn't" I immediately cut him off.

"No..No it..It was my..fault" I barley said It was like the oxygen wasn't coming to my lungs.

"Are you okay?" He asked me but I was barley listening.

"Yeah..Yeah i'm fine are you okay?"

"Yeah" He voice was a little above a whisper.

"Um..could I get your number?" That's when I wanted to face palm myself. The oxygen obviously isn't getting to my brain either.

"What" It was to late to back out now.

"It's..Just i feel bad about running into you, and I saw you this morning and you look pretty cool."

"Sure and i'm sorry about the skate board this morning."

"It's fine" He handed me his number and gave me a small smile then started to walk away that's when I realized.

"Wait" He immediately stopped.

"Whats your name?" I called

"Adam" He said

"I'm Xavier" He nodded and smiled again and we both started walking in the opposite direction.

When I got home everyone was sleep and I went upstairs to my room. I tried to sleep but it was practically impossible after what just happened.

I got off my bed and looked at the clock and it was 3:55 am. I walked to the living room and turned on the T.V. I started flipping through the channels and eventually I just gave up. I think I might have a problem.