Chapter 8

Raidah's PoV

Things are not moving here, he is furious yet and there is not a little betterment that has happened. Even though he said 'it's Okay' i know he didn't mean a niche of it. He is cold towards me.

The sun is bright today.

He pulls the curtains close. He is getting reading to go to work, it is a pity he has to go all the way to the city to work and come back by night. It a long tiring journey. I try to help him but I know a little about his needs.

"Raidah keep the curtains close and avoid leaving the room"

He says strictly.

I nod. Why does he keeps me away from the family?

Latifa and Sana, his brother's wives; they do everything for me like get me food at all three times in my room,they take care of me basically but he has forbidden me to know them. I'm stuck cause if I don't get to be in the family I won't be a part of the family.

"Baraaq are you still mad at me?"

It was more request than a question for him to stop being with me the way he was.

"No, why do you say that"

He replied angrily.

I sigh. I heard him mumble and make a face as he jerked his head and grit his teeth. Unbelievable.

"I hate this as much as you"

I muttered.

He heard it,maybe I wanted him to hear it.

He frowned at me and turned away.

"Absolutely"

He said as he wore his shoes like all the time still ignoring me.

I should calm down. If he is fire, be water. I took a deep breath and sat beside him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I want to make this work, I am heartily sorry Baraaq"

I stated lovingly.

Instead he laughed. An uncertain laugh.

"Sorry as sorry you were to marry me and is this how you make up with all men when they are mad with you,have you been sorry this same way to him as you are to me; then tell me did he forgive you?"

My breath could not make it,I swallowed after a long silence. What does he mean? I didn't knew what he was saying but my eyes were filled water and lips began to swell. I am heart broken and I am trying,why is he saying such shallow things about me?

I shook my head and started crying. I don't want to live with him! I hate him!

"I hate you!"

I said as I rushed and threw my bag open.

"You leave wherever you want to! I don't care about you! Go to your Boyfriend and rejoice! Tell him what he wanted would soon come!"

I couldn't believe,I waited my whole life for this man! This very man who is standing here humiliating me.....I stayed loyal to him wen didn't even existed to me and now he is honoring me with a salute of a disloyal badge to me!

Why..? How was foolish as I to think that my wait would be worth!

I stormed out of the room and the curse humiliation doubled with everyone watching me leave crying and dragging my bag on my own.

Disloyal! Boyfriend! What the hell is wrong with him!

I sat in the car and cried and cried. He sat in and drove me to mum's place. It was a long way and he didn't console me a bit. He didn't bother to ask me or tell m about what he has just labelled me up with. I cried and cried.