Chapter 7

Khadeeja's PoV

I was in the kitchen and making tea for everyone.

Aunt came in,oh sorry got scolded off last night for this Mum came in,

"Ah! why do you have to be here darling,go to your room,I'll make some tea for us!"

She said smiling.

"Mum don't be so formal I want to please,I insist!"

She smiled at the change of pronoun and left.

My family is but very small, with just me,Qahtan,our parents and Samara and Saheer,the younger siblings. I gave Saheer his tea in his room and Samara hers in her room and finally went to Qahtan.

"Oh you're ready! So don't get a chance to be a wife who sets her husbands things up at the side and helps him get ready.."

I asked him smirking.

" No for the preparations, I can do that very little by myself and expect you to not spoil me to be the character of this beloved movie scene you want to act with me but,but however I would love to have my wife help me to get ready everyday"

He took me in his arms and swinged me to the other side. I picked his tie and helped him get it right.

"Am I ready?"

He asked.

"Yes...anything I missed?"

"I think so"

I gave him light peck on his cheek and we left for the breakfast. We had our breakfast. He would be leaving me to mum's house today,I hope Jana and Raidah would be there already.

I hugged Samara a goodbye and left.

We halted at a nearby florist,he got me some roses.

"You're being very classic"

I teased.

"Oh don't ask! I thought you'd day I'm being very cheesy and you'd tire off me"

"Tire of you? Never can that happen!"

He smiled at me and before iphe left the house he kissed me secretly and I waved him till he's car left.

"Mum I thought Jana and Raidah would be home!" I grunted.

"Oh she texted me,Jana is wanting a grand comeback entrance and what not! She's cray-cray!"

Rumii said while folding the clothes.

"Give it to me and don't work so much"

I snatches the clothes from her and started to fold them.

"You girls have spoiled me and now Rumera is all burdened Khadeeja"

Mum said sadly. I feel so bad,I can't have Rumii work. She is yet a baby.

The door bell rang, she excitedly rushed to open the door and it was Jana,scearming and they both hugged so tight,I admired from afar. Rumii and Jana are best friends on the extreme level.

And since she is back she cannot stop talking about Ibrahim and all I hear is 'Amazing' again and again. Mum shakes her head and I smile. MashaAllan though. I'm happy that's she so happy and Allah keep them the same.

It's was evening now,mum has called the third time for Raidah but her mother in law says she would be leaving in an hour.

"It's been hours since she said an hour each time mum!"

Jana grunted.

"We can only wait Jana,they might be having guests Jana, Raidah can't just leave"