I made my way towards them, smiling all the way. "Hey."

They stopped and looked at me. "Hey, sis." Max smiled. "Nicely done."

"Thanks." I said.

"Don't mention it."

I then turned to him. "I'm glad you could make it, Michael."

Yes. It was Michael.

He was the one who wanted to kidnap me. Apparently, Michael and Mr. Gerald wanted revenge. Sweet little revenge, which they won't get since I already know everything. The reason for revenge was something Michael would confess from his own mouth, not from guilt, but from his arrogance.

Since, I already told Will and Nate about it, they took the responsibility to catch the people from that night. Nate wanted some sweet time with them. Reason was well...pretty obvious. They made me cry and now they are the one who will cry.

"Why wouldn't I? You sent me an invitation. And an invitation coming from a Wilson is an invitation I wouldn't deny." He smirked.

"Smooth with words." I nodded. 

"What can I say? I'm charming."

"Oh, you sure are." I said, throwing my hands in surrender. "I'll see you in a few. I hope to see you alone."

"Want to spend time with me alone?" He asked. Lust was prominent in his eyes. I shuddered at the thought that might be running through his mind.

I gave him a fake smile and turned around, walking towards the stage. I met with Amber on the way, who gave me a worried look, but I dismissed it by giving her a reassuring smile.

Grabbing the microphone, I stepped on the stage. "Cut off the music," I said, grinning at our DJ.

The music stopped soon. "Alright, everyone. We are officially starting our fresher's party. One rule: there aren't any rules, but I expect you guys to be at your best behaviour. I'll be watching. Consequences won't be nice if you don't behave. Nothing else just enjoy the party. One more thing, there will be a Mr. Fresher and Miss Fresher. Now, I don't want to give any more speech. Music please," I said and pointed at the DJ.

The music blasted through the hall as I went to my friends. Before the whole Michael thing takes place, let me enjoy a bit myself. I danced with Amber and Chris when Alex suddenly popped next to me. We all laughed at some crazy moves coming from Alex and Chris, and some sexy dance from Amber and me.

After approximately 1 hour to the party, we decided it was time. So I strode to Michael who was dancing with some bimbo. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, there." He smirked down at me.

"Let's go somewhere else," I said.

"Sure," he said. "Lead the way." He gestured for me to go forward.

I turned around and caught Amber's eyes. She nodded, grabbing Chris's hand and made her way out. I followed the signal and walked out of the hall, turning around the corner.

But before I could go any further, Michael grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. He pushed me against the wall behind and placed his hands on either side of my face.

I was startled from his sudden action as I stared at him, wide eyes. "Michael?"

"Did you really think you can fool me?" He asked, arrogantly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There is a reason you called me here," he said, jerking his head towards the hall. "Because I'm damn sure, you wouldn't even look at me, otherwise. Now I just want to know the reason."