Chapter 2 - Have lunch with me?

Ashton's P.O.V:
I woke up to the ray of sunlight that shine through window on to my face. My face was hot from the sun. My morning hair was messy and fell over my head. I kept thinking about Jake from last night. Yes I am closet gay but no one knows. I think that Jake is cute but I don't think he is gay. I still can't believe how I met him last night and I got his number. I thought as today was Saturday, he might not be doing much today. I decided to send him a text.

To-Jake
Hey, I wanted to know if your free today we could do something today?
-Ashton

I sent it to him and went to make breakfast. I opened my fridge that lied in my small apartment I lived alone in a small lonely apartment. I don't mind it but sometimes I want someone to be here. I got out some toast and butter and placed it in the toaster. My phone vibrated and I saw that Jake had texted me back.

To-Ashton
I am free today and you can come over to my house for lunch. I live at 54 springwood terrace.
-Jake

I then quickly texted him back excitedly.

To-Jake
Yeah! Sounds awesome. I'll come around 11
-Ashton

My toast was then ready. I buttered it up and ate it. After that I went in my shower and brushed my teeth. I came out and put on jeans and a red shirt.i checked my phone and saw the time was 10:30 so I decided to leave. I went in my small car and started it up. I decided to bring a bottle of wine with me because it feels rude going empty handed, especially to the boy you like. Stop it Ashton! I mentally slapped myself. He isn't gay and he won't go out with you. I started my journey to Jake's house. It wasn't really far from my apartment, so I was there in 5 minutes. I saw his house. it was nice and small, enough for a family of four to live in. I parked my car in front of his house, turned my car off and got the bottle of wine and knocked on his door. "Coming" He said as I heard him run on what sounded like wooden floor. "Ashton! Hi, come in." He told me as I shook his hand and handed him the bottle of wine. "You didn't have to bring anything!" He said as I smiled. "I know but I don't like to come empty handed." I told him as we went to sit in his lounge room. "So how are you?" He asked me. "I'm very good today, what about you?" I asked him. "I actually am good today too!" he said smiling. Just then the timer rang for the oven. Jake stood up to get the food out of the oven.

Jake's POV:
I was so excited to have Ashton over. But I don't think he is gay so I need to stop thinking about him. I went to the oven and pulled out the lasagne I made for us. I placed it on the table and got 2 forks and knifes and plates and placed them in front of Ashton's seat. "Ashton! Lunch is ready!" I sang to him. "yay!" He said childishly. It was so cute when he was childish. He came and sat and I put him a big piece of lasagne. I put some for me too. We ate in a comfortable silence. "Wow that was good!" Ashton said after he finished eating. "Thanks Jake." He said as I smiled at him. "Your very much welcome." I told him and he smiled at me. "Well I better get going now." He said and I frowned. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Well you are probably busy and I didn't want to stay any longer, so I am leaving" He said and I shook my head. "No I am not doing anything today, stay, we can do anything you want." I told him and he smiled. "let's have a movie marathon!" He said childishly. I just laughed and agreed.

Sorry for the short chapter but I have exams. Special thanks go to Jennifer, Annalise, and Murielle. ilys
:)