Shocked

Two days had passed since Stephan allowed Xavier to stay on his territory and it's been the most stressful two days of my life.   Stephan and I have been arguing non stop over what is best for the twins. He thinks it time for Xavier to leave and doesn't think he deserves visitation but I have told the kids are starting bond with him even calling him 'dada', Stephen hates it. I have told him I just can't take him away from them now it wouldn't be fair but he just doesn't it. I think he is just worried that I will leave but I don't plan to leave. This is my home and I love him, why can't he just see that. I choose him and only him. Xavier and I had our time and it just wasn't meant to be. 

Xavier and Stephen had also had few spats when it comes to the kids. Xavier will try and do something and Stephen will outright tell him that he is wrong and takes over. Xavier gets mad and they argue, to which I have to get involved and take the kids out of the room. All this negativity is starting to affect the children, to the point they don't want to be near Stephan. When he tries to go near them they run off to somebody else as his temper is scaring them and it just gets him more mad, then he blames me saying it is my fault the kids don't like him anymore because allowed Xavier to be here. He is stressing me out. I can't take it. 

 I mean Xavier has been great with them,doing night feeds, looking after them when he can see that I'm stressed out. While Xavier is doing the best that he can, Stephan seems to want to do nothing but to put him down every chance he gets, 'oh your not doing this right', 'don't do this and don't do that' to the point Xavier hits boiling point and wants to take Stephans head off.He has become overbearing, he wants me around all the time. Never wanting me to be alone with Xavier for more than 5 seconds. It is becoming overwhelming. 

Today I just planned to avoid him. I did not want to deal with him today. I had planned for Xavier and I to take the babies out to the park or something. He has been asking to do something and I think this will be perfect for him and the kids. I had already got the kids ready, they had been bathed, dressed and fed. Once they were ready, I got myself ready. I showered, did my hair and even managed to do a little bit of make up. As I was finishing up Stephan came in and engulfed me into a hug. So much for avoiding him. 

"Where are you going today beautiful?" He said

"Nowhere special, I just thought it would be nice to take the kids out for the day. Maybe to the lake and see the ducks, maybe go to the zoo." I replied

"That's nice. Is Alpha Xavier coming with you?" he questioned.

"Yeah he is. He just wants to spend time with the kids and I don't see the harm in that." I replied coldly as I pushed him away. 

"You are still mad with me, aren't you? You know I don't like you hanging around him, Ari,"

"Stephen, he's the father of my children. I can't just block him out of their lives. They are his kids too. He has the right to see them and bond with them as a father should." I yelled.

"That's what you were planning to do before, or have you forgotten that since he has arrived." he shouted. 

"I remember and now I think about it. That was a bad idea. I couldn't do that to my babies, They deserve their father in their life. Mason and Skylar would hate me forever if I ever tried to that. I love them too much to hurt them." 

"I can be their father. They will never even know he existed. I am willing to take on these children for you and you won't even let me try."

" I appreciate that I do but it just wouldn't be the same. They need their biological dad Stephen. I can't take that away from them." 

"I don't care Ariana.  You aren't going out with him and the kids, end of discussion" He growled.

"Excuse me. Who are you to tell me who me and my children should or should not spend time with. Especially the father of my kids. Are you crazy? You have no say, whatsoever." I growled back.

"Me that's who said. You are living under my roof, with my pack, under my authority. Which means you will listen to me Ariana, because if you don't there will be consquences and I am sure you won't like those consequences. One thing you need to know about me Ari is that I don't like when people go behind my back and undermind my authority. When that happens I can become a very nasty person, so don't test me." he said and he grabbed hold of my wrists.

"Stephan let... let go your hurting me" I stuttered

He squeezed hard. 

"STEPHAN. LET GO OF ME!" I screamed. 

He let go. 

"Whatever this is, it needs to stop. This jealously is not good. It is affecting me, you and worst of all the kids. Why don't you see that I love you and want to be with only you." I cried. 

He didn't say anything, he just left the room. I had never seen Stephan like that before it was like he was a different person. I was shocked more than anything.  
I looked at my wrists and noticed bruises were starting to form and it would least take a couple of hours to heal. I decided to put on a jacket to cover up up the bruises. I couldn't let Xavier see my wrists. He would go mad. I finished getting ready and went downstairs. I put the kids in their pram and was heading out when I was stopped by the person who I didn't want to see right now... Xavier.

"Hey wait up, where you going to leave without me?" He smiled.

"I don't want you to come anymore Xavier. I am sorry" I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want you to come out with me and the kids today. I just want to spend time with them on my own" I said as I walked off

"Ariana wait.." he said as he grabbed my wrist.

I flinched

"Ariana what's wrong?" He said concerned as I grabbed my wrist

"Nothing really" I said trying to avoid the situation.

"Of course there is show me your wrist"

Before I could answer he grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve to reveal my bruised wrist.

Xavier jaw hit the floor.

"Who did this to you Ariana?" he said trying to contain his anger.

"No one, I fell" I lied

"Don't lie to me.  Who did this to you?" he said getting angrier by the second

"Stephan" I said as I began too cry

"Why?" He said confused

"Because he didn't want me and the kids to spend the whole day with you alone, and when I wouldn't listen he grabbed me by the wrists. He has become so different since you arrived, he is angry and jealous all the time, I can't take it." I sobbed

"He's a dead man." Xavier said as his eyes started changing colour showing his wolf was about to come out.

"No. Xavier please don't do anything. I will solve this myself,  please just let me handle it." I begged.

"No Ariana. He can't get away with this." He yelled.

"Please Xavier if you love me like you say, you will leave it" I pleaded

Xavier was silent

"Please" I pleaded again.

"Fine but if I hear he's doing this again he's dead meat." He said as he stalked off .

I breathed I a sigh of relief but I couldnt help but wonder if what I had just done was an utter mistake.