Old Friends/ New Enemies?

The next morning I woke up feeling so refreshed, that was the best sleep I have had in a while. I rolled over and I noticed that Xavier wasn't next to me anymore. A flashback from that night came flooding back. I shook it off. He probably went to check on the kids or something. I got up and went straight to the kids room but they wasn't there. Panic mode set in. I ran downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen. 

The kids and Xavier were all in the kitchen. The kitchen was a right mess. 

"What is going on in here? I asked. 

"Well, I decided that I wanted to make you breakfast in bed and I wanted the kids to help me but we got a little bit carried away and ending up throwing flour and sugar everywhere." He laughed. 

"I can see that." I smiled. 

They all had flour all in their hair, on their face and their clothes. Everything was covered. 

"Don't worry. I will clean all of this up and I will order us breakfast. Go bed to back and relax. I have got this." He reassured. 

I nodded at him and headed upstairs. He was cute trying to make me breakfast in bed but he is never cooking again now I know he can't cook. 

Half an hour had passed and my bedroom door opened and the kids came in carrying food bags. Xavier trailed behind carrying the drinks and a few plates/utensils. I reached over and grabbed the bags from the kids and picked them both up and sat them next to me. Xavier sat next to me and handed me the plates. He ordered so much. There was eggs, toast, bacon, pancakes, hash browns and beans. I put a little bit of everything on the kids plate so they had the option, they sat on the bed and watched a movie as they ate. Xavier had also brought them both a carton of orange juice so I opened it and gave it to them too. I filled up Xavier's plate and gave it to him. Last but not least I plated up my food and ate my food. It was so good, it was still hot and fresh just the way I like it. Xavier had got me a hot chocolate, my favourite. I am surprised he knew that, he never fails to surprise me. 

We finished our food and we all snuggled up to watch the rest of the movie. Xavier's phone rang halfway through, he left the room to answer it as not to disturb the movie. 

He came back in and he didn't look impressed. 

"What's up?" I questioned. 

"That was Jackson. I need to go to the pack house and sort some things out." he sighed. 

"Oh I see. The pack needs you. We will be okay here." I said. 

"Well I was thinking that maybe you and the kids could come with me. Everyone is looking forward to seeing the furture heirs." he smiled. 

"I don't know about that Xavier. I haven't seen a lot of them for a year and no doubt they are mad that I ran away with the future heir." I sighed. 

"Ariana, they know the circumstances and they know it wasn't your fault. A lot of them were really mad at me for a long time. They got over it and all they ever asked me was to bring their true Luna home." 

I looked at him and then I looked at the babies. He was right about some things. The twins did need to get to know that pack and the members, especially Mason. He was the future Alpha, he had to know and learn everything. 

I let Xavier know that we would be coming with him and he was so excited. He told me he would get the kids ready, while I showered. I went into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I gave myself a quick wash and even washed my hair. I got out and headed back in the room to dry my hair and pick out an outfit. I settled on a summer dress. I quickly dried my hair and did some light make up before heading downstairs. I put our rubbish in the bin and made myself a quick drink before Xavier came down with twins. He did clean up the kitchen pretty well, you wouldn't have thought there was a flour explosion in here only a few hours before.