I Warned You.

Two months. Two months, she has been gone. Back to him. How could she do this to me? After all I did for her and her children, those mutts. All I did and she goes running back to him. Xavier Lawson. What was so good about him anyway? Because of Xavier I lost everything, Ariana, my pack, my home. After he humiliated me in front of my pack and exposing me for my crimes they banished me. Can you believe that? They threw their Alpha out. Only some of my loyal pack members came with me. I will show Red Dawn they made the wrong choice and they will pay. Most importantly I will make her pay. Ariana will soon know what it is like to lose the people she cares about, to see the people she loves die. This all could have been different but now I have to take action. No one leaves me. Ever. 

I had to take resident in one of the rogue packs. The leader was very accomodating. When asked what had happened I told him a little white lie. I simply mentioned that the Alpha of the Hunter's Moon pack had abducted my mate and children and had destroyed my pack. They didn't need to know the truth. The leader believed me so well that he has offered up his resources to me. I can use his pack to attack the Hunter's Moon whenever I wanted I just needed a plan. 

As I laid up in my bed thinking of all the ways I could destroy her perfect life, an alarm went off. An intruder. I got up and went to check it out. As I walked downstairs, the guards were escorting a short blonde girl into the office. I had never seen her before. She looked to prim and proper to be this deep into the woods. As I was listening in the door opened. 

"Stephen, can you come in please?" Evan the Alpha of the pack said. 

I nodded and followed him into the office. 

"So Stephen, this woman tells me that she is looking for you. Do you know her?" He asked. 

"I have never met her before." I replied. 

"My name is Tiffany. Tiffany Hastings and I have drove a long way to find you Stephen." She said. 

"How do you know who I am?" I questioned. 

"Let's just say I am good friends with Ariana." She smiled. 

Ariana. How did she know Ariana? 

"You know his mate Ariana?" Evan asked. 

"Yeah. Her and I are very close. Practically sisters." She smirked. 

"Evan, if you wouldn't mind could I talk to Tiffany alone?" I asked.

"Sure." 

Evan got up and left the room. 

"So you told them she was your mate?" She laughed. 

"What do you want? Why did you come here?" I growled. 

"I came here because I think we can help each other." She said. 

"Help each other. How can you help me?" 

"Well as I see it we both have something we both want. You want Ariana and I want Xavier taken down. By what your pack told me things didn't end so well and that is why you are here. Shame really, I heard you were a great Alpha but Xavier got in the way and took your perfect little life away." 

"He ruined my life. They both did." I hissed. 

"See, we are on the same page." 

"So how can you help?" 

"Well I can help you get past the perimeter to the Hunter's Moon Pack. They won't notice you. Then once you are in, do what you like." She smiled. 

"But that's your pack."

"My pack. They stopped being my pack once they chose that bitch over me as their Luna. I adored Xavier, he was my first love but now that has all changed. I hate him and I want to see him suffer. I want to see his perfect little world come crashing down and I don't care how it happens. I just want it done." 

"Alright. Let's do this." 

"Will this pack help you?" She asked. 

"They love me, especially after my little sob story. I told them that Xavier abducted my mate and children, now this pack is like putty in my hand. I bet if you put on some story that he is torturing her and the twins that they will be ready for a war." I smiled. 

"I like the way you think. I heard I can be a very good actress when I need to be." She smirked. 

I smiled with her. This was exactly what I needed. 

Evan walked back in and Tiffany put on the water works. Boy was she good. 

"Stephen, what happened?" He asked. 

"Evan. It is horrible, she was just telling me about what Xavier and his pack are doing to my family." I cried. 

"What is going on over there?" 

"Xavier is horrible. He locks her and the babies every night, what makes it worse is he keeps them seperated so she never sees her babies. She just hears their cries through her cell walls. He makes her cook and clean for the whole pack and at night he forces her to please him, when she refuses. He beats her. I tried to help her. I really tried but he figured out what I was doing and tried to kill me. I had no choice but to escape and find Stephen. Please, you have to help her." She sobbed. 

Evan balled up his fists in anger. 

"I will help you. Both of you. Alpha Xavier will not be getting away with this any longer. Stephen you will see your mate and children again. I promise you." He fumed. 

"Thank you Evan." 

"Tiffany. I will have a room set up for you here. You will not be going back there."

"Thank you Alpha." 

"Stephen, we will meet later on to discuss our next plan of action." He said.

"Sounds good. Thank you again." 

Evan left the room and Tiffany wiped her fake tears. 

"How did I do?" She smiled. 

"You was perfect. I almost believed you." 

"I'm good, aren't I?" 

"Really good." I smirked. 

She got up and approached me. 

"Seen as I am going to be here for a while, we should hang out sometime. I think we could have a lot of fun together." She teased

"Is that so?" 

"Of course I do. You will have to find out, won't you?" 

"I guess I have too." 

"Catch you later Alpha." She smiled as she left the room. 

I know her type. Easy. I had no real interest in her. I had to keep her on side though, so I will do anything necessary to keep this plan in motion. Finally, I would see Ariana again. I get to see her face as I kill her mate, her kids and anyone else she loves. I get to see her face as she watches her pack burn down to the ground and it will be all her fault. The real satisfaction will be seeing the life drain from her body as I kill her. I felt all warm inside just at the thought. 

I did warn you Ariana. I warned you that I would see you again and that it wouldn't be a happy ending. Make the most of the time you have left as I am coming for you.