The Party: Part 2

"Mate"

I was shocked, I was Xavier Lawson's mate. I had no words.

Xavier pushed our bodies closer together, so close our foreheads were touching. It felt so good to have him close to me, I've never felt anything like this before and I didn't want it to end. I wanted him and I could tell he wanted me too. Stupid hormones! My thoughts were interrupted by Xavier, I felt his lips touch mine and thats when I lost it, I kissed back almost instantly. I couldn't get enough it was like I was an addict and Xavier was the drug, I couldn't get enough. I never wanted anything more than I wanted him this very moment.

"I want you Xavier"

All he did was look at me,and kissed me one more time before before grabbing my hand and taking my further into the woods. He lead me to a cabin in the woods, and we headed straight in. He pushed me against the door and gave me a passionate kiss before picking me up and carrying me straight for the bedroom. He carried on attacking my lips, his lips were so soft. I didn't want him to stop. His hands began to explore my body, he touched every inch of my body making sure not to miss any spot. He slowly and surely began to take my clothes off until I was fully exposed. I began to feel self-conscious, and very vunerable. No boy has ever seen me like this before. I can barely look at myself in the mirror, I mean I'm not the prettiest girl with the perfect body l like some of the shewolves around here. I tried to cover myself the best that I could. Xavier placed his hand on my face and looked at me.

"You don't ever have to hide yourself away from me, You are so beautiful Ari. You are perfect in my eyes."
He made my heart melt, I grabbed his face and kissed him. From that point I knew that I wanted him.

He placed me gently on the bed, and placed feather-like kisses all over my body. He made his way down my body, kissing all the way down. He hovered over my vagina blowing air over it before he delve in. He licked up and down paying special attention to my clit. It felt amazing he really knew what he was doing. He placed to fingers inside of me, slowing them in and out. I was on the edge, I could myself on the verge of cumming. That's when I did. He took special care in cleaning me up making sure he never missed spot. Once he was done, he came up and kissed me. He leant back and aligned himself with my entrance. 

"This is going to hurt just a little bit, okay? If it gets too much, tell me and I'll stop."

I nodded my head

He slowly put it in and I have to admit it stung a little. Once he was in, he began to move in and out of me. The pain was subsiding and the pleasure was increasing. I was on cloud 9. I had never felt anything this good before and I didn't want him to stop. He began to increase his speed, each thrust was becoming fast and harder. 

"Do you like that?" he asked

"Ye..yes."

"Yes what?" 

"Yes...Xavier."

"No, it's Alpha."

"Yes...Yes Alpha."

He flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees. I didn't even have time to adjust before he slammed right into me again. He began pulling on my hair, forcing my head into the pillows. I didn't know he could be so rough, and even worse I didn't think I'd like it this much. 

His speed increased and I could tell he was close. That's when I felt it. He came inside me and it felt good. He let go of my hair and pulled out of me slowly. I laid back on the bed breathless. He went to the bathroom, and came out shortly and crawled back into bed. 

"How was that? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No you didn't, it was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it." He chuckled.

"Can we do it again?" I asked

"Oh, you hooked already are you?" 

"You could say that..." I smiled

"Well, I am not going to complain." He said as he pulled me on top of him. 

The entire night we made love, in every way imaginable. It was magical, he made me feel so safe and protected. I can honestly say it was the best night I have ever had, and I can't wait to experience many more with this man. My mate.