Contentment

Xavier and I had just celebrated our 2 month anniversary . I know 2 months is so little but he wants to enjoy and celebrate every little thing he deems as a milestone. The past month has been a dream, he has been amazing. He makes the kids and I breakfast in the mornings before he heads off to the pack house in the morning, he rushes home at dinner time and helps me cook. When he does come home he brings me back a bunch of flowers or a gift everytime he comes home. He will take the kids with him to work so I can hang out with Charlotte or my parents just so I can have a break. He always makes sure when he has any free time that we have something booked, whether that be going to the zoo, the park, to a restaurant, anything he can book that we can do as a family he wants to do. He wants to make as many memories as he can with the kids and I and I love him even more for that.

Tonight he has booked for us to go on a little date night away from the kids. He just want some alone time. The kids were going to be with my parents tonight. This was going to be one of the first times I was going to be away from them for a whole night. I was slightly nervous but I knew they were in good hands for the night.

I had showered, done my hair and make up, all that was left to was find a dress to wear. As I was looking through my wardrobe Xavier walked in.

"Looking for an outfit?"

"Yeah. I can't decide."

"Good thing I have got you covered." He smiled.

I looked at him, he handed me a box. I lifted the lid and in there was a short black off the shoulder.

"Xavier, it is gorgeous. You shouldn't have."

"I wanted too. I want to spoil you." He smiled.

I kissed him and went to go put the dress on. I made him keep his eyes close as I put the dress on. Once I was ready I told him to open them. When he saw me, I could see the lust in his eyes. He looked me up and down, admiring my body.

"You look breathtaking. I almost don't want to take you out now. I want to keep you here and make love to you all night."

"That can be arranged." I teased.

"Don't tempt me, Ari." He smirked.

I laughed and pulled him in for a kiss. He pulled away as not to get to carried away.

He grabbed my hand and led us down the stairs and into the car. He even opened my car door for me, what a gentlemen. We drove to the city, I hadn't really been here that much. The streets were full of people going out to the restaurants, to the clubs and bars. It looked so lively and fun. Xavier pulled up to a luxurious restaurant. He helped me out of the car and gave the keys to the valet. He took my arm in his and led us into the restaurant. We were sat down almost immediately. We were sat on the balcony with a beautiful city view. Xavier ordered us some champagne while we decided what we wanted to eat. The bottle of champagne arrived and the waiter took our order. I went for the steak, I asked for it well done. I couldn't stand a rare steak. As we waited for our food we just chatted for a little bit. This was lovely being here with my mate, our first proper date without the kids. It was just what we needed. Our food arrived and we began to eat. The food was too die for. The steak was cooked to perfection, I had never tasted anything like it.

As we finished to eat, Xavier paid for the bill and said he was taking me to another location. It was a short drive but we made it to this cute private beach. He had a picnic blanket set out, with rose pettles, chocolate covered strawberries and more champagne. He really was spoiling me today. We sat down and poured us both a glass of champagne. I snuggled up into him and we watched the sunset.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" He said.

"It is gorgeous, I have had the best time. Thank you so much for this." I smiled.