Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times

Start from the beginning

"Isn't important? Are you being serious. Wow Luke...I had no idea. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that and now your mums...," Jay trails off lost for words.

"I knew there was something different about you, Luke. I mean good different of course. Man my brother would love you," Daniel laughs.

"Your brother?" I ask him.

"I know. I can't tell him. I wouldn't ever tell anyone," Daniel smiles to me.

"My mum would kill me right now if she knew who I had got involved," I sigh putting my head in my hands.

"Hey come on! I am your boyfriend and Jay is a close mate or he had started to be and Daniel well that wasn't even your fault and he seemed to have been following you around like a lost puppy," smirks Sanjay.

"No I wasn't! Well maybe I was. But after all that happened you left me hanging with no true explanation who you were or what you really do. I think I deserved to know plus your more a brother then my real brother has been. He just so focused so much on his studies and forgets about me," says Daniel looking sad.

"I won't forget you lightly, Daniel. I mean you helped me back in that shopping centre and even if you made a wrong decision you were a big help. You too Jay today thank you," I smile looking at them both with a cheeky grin.

"You feeling better?" Jay asks me.

I nod my head, "Much better. Mr Smith I want you to transport the Slitheen back to his ship and then lock on its home planet and send him home," I tell Mr Smith.

"Are you sure Luke? I mean he could come back."

"We will take our chances. Do it now," I tell him.

"Just do as you are told Mr Smith," says K-9 coming out from the corner. He had been charging but he must be fully operation again now.

Mr Smith ignores him and gets on with what I asked him to do. I slowly stroke the small aliens head, "Time to wake up," I whisper to him.

He opens his one eye looking up at me, "I fell asleep?"

"You did. But its alright you are safe. I wanted to ask you if your sure you don't remember anything else?"

"No I don't I am sorry."

"Alright Mr Smith once you have got rid of the Slitheen I want you too put all your time into searching any detail about this little ones species home. Anything that can help us. K-9 you can help him. Jay I need to ask you a really big favor," I begin.

"What is it? Is it exciting?"

"Well its important but I don't know if it counts as exciting," I say slowly.

"What is it?" he asks already looking upset.

"I want you to take this little one to my room and keep an eye on him. Make sure he is safe. I have a feeling this isn't over. This Slitheen was after him for a reason and when there is one Slitheen," I begin.

"There could be more on the way," Sanjay finishes.

"Of course great. Sure," says Jay.

"Hold on I think mum left it around somewhere," I begin as I give the little alien to Jay in his arms before I frantically look around the attic until I come across a briefcase and yank it open to reveal a huge red gun. "This has Vinegar in. Use this if they come back while we are gone," I tell Jay.

"Gone where are you going?"

"To find them before they find us!" I say as I grab mums tracer.