Chapter 70 | waking up

Reader POV

Sleeping on the floor isn't my idea of fun, but its a sleepover I get it.

Luckily for us the great hall had very few windows. And its still pretty early, of course some people stayed up all night but Hiccup and I fell asleep.

I slightly open my eyes too see the same thing I saw when I fell asleep.

A room full of passed out teens all sleeping on tables and the floor.

I feel Hiccups warmth around me, like completely around me.

His arms are wrapped around my waist and his head is snuggled into my neck.

His right leg is wrapped around mine and he's so close you can feel his warm breath against my neck.

I closed my eyes again, the more people that wake up, the more people that wake up the more noise there is. Sadly that didn't take long.

Sigh.

I heard a shit load of girls giggling and a couple boys snickering at the situation too. I don't know what's happening but it can't be good.

With my free arm I elbow Hiccup in the gut causing him to wake up.

"What?" He said sleepily.

"Someone thinks they're a real comedian" I said pointing down at his left leg with a missing metal foot.

He sat up.

"Oh real funny"

I stood up.

"ALRIGHT WHOS THE FUNNY GUY?!"

The people that were awake turned to look at me as I helped Hiccup up and he leaned against me.

Some people started to laugh, others just looked up into the rafters.

We followed their eyes where we saw Hiccups leg lodged in-between the ceiling.

"Ha ha very funny" Hiccup said.

I sat him down on a free table and flew up into the rafters to get it down.

Well would you look at that, ITS STUCK.

"What the?"

I yanked on the piece of metal but it wouldn't budge. I flew back down and got a knife, where I started to wedge it out.

Still nothing.

I sighed and cut at the wood around it where I finally got it free and flew it back down to Hiccup who put it back on.

"Ugh, I'm tired" I said.

"Wanna just pack up and sleep at home?"

"Sure"

And with that, Hiccup and I picked up our stuff, bid farewell and went home where we instantly crashed into bed.

After closing the curtains that is.

Hiccup wrapped his arms back around me as we tried to fall back to sleep.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

"Who's the fangirl here?" I sassed.

"Doesn't make a difference, I'll always love you the most" he said.

I sighed a happy yet sleepy sigh.

"Go to sleep you dork, its still way to early" I said.

"Agreed, goodni- yeah that doesn't work..." He laughed.

"Dork"

"Dragon"

"HALF dragon, thats really tired"

"Ok ok, just don't make your tail jab me in the gut again" he said.

"I won't" I laughed.

"Good morning-night"