Drunken Kisses

They walked together, down the street, with the setting sun just behind them. Erik loved the way Charles would bite his lip, making it even redder than before. Charles could see lean muscles underneath Erik's tight black turtleneck. The abs rippling in the dimming sun. He sped up his walking.

"So, should I know anything beforehand about your house or what?" Erik said, breaking the deafening silence.

"Well, you should know that the outside looks fine. But the inside was a battle zone Apocalypse used. It actually looks a lot like that wrecked house in that new movie starring James Mcavoy and Michael Fassbender." Charles replied curtly.

"....Wow. Okay, umm, how much further until we get there?" Erik's eyes were still strained on Charles' lips, words slurring more as the alcohol messed with his brain.

"Not far at all." Charles whispered, words almost incoherent. His eyes met Erik's. The swirl of colors he found there was fascinating. Green, blue, and silver. Changing by the second, thanks to the setting sun and streetlights, the amount of light affecting the color. Charles moved closer, trying very hard to determine the exact color. Closer still, until he was forehead to forehead with him. He breathed in, loving the smell of cedar and a whiff of orange on Erik's skin. The waft of whiskey that's swallowed the delightful, unique scent of Erik's was frustrating.

Erik POV

Charles leaned close, going cross eyed. He had a really cute expression on his face, like he was trying very hard to figure something out.

His eyes moved back and forth, searching for something. And God, when he closed those endless blues, and breathed in Erik's scent. He thought he could take him then and there.

Erik knew that it wouldn't be long until Chuck, or Charles, or was it Charlie? He honestly couldn't remember anymore. The only thing on his mind was that this man was drowning him with those eyes, so blue, so intense, that a man could walk of a cliff without fear for him. Those eyes should have been illegal. But here they were, true as the setting sun behind them. And the smell of his scent, a musky, wood smell and a hint of berries.

What was this man doing to his mind? He had never fallen so hard before. But here he was, head over heels over this person, this creature, more beautiful than anything he could think of. More cute.

He couldn't take it any longer, he was crazy with longing. He pushed forward the few millimeters and kissed him.

Charles POV

Erik. Erik. Erik. The only thing he was capable of thinking of. Erik kissed him. Charles' eyes shot up in surprise. But oh, it was good. This man had experience. The kiss was gentle, but both shoved forward with longing, roughly attacking each other's lips and tongue. Each claiming the other as theirs. Charles backed up.

"Hold on. My house is close. We should continue this there, yeah?" As much as he didn't want to stop he didn't want to get arrested and spend the night in jail for anything. It would upset Raven and anyone would know that was the last thing he wanted.

They ran the last few step and shoved their way into the house.

"Wait, bedroom." Erik whispered. The next thing Charles knew, he was being picked up and carried to the bedroom bridal style.