Tags and Appreciations

I'm very sorry to say that this is not an update. I received a post from one of my friends.

I received this from Sora-no-Shinigami Thank you Sora!!! I am so happy that you think of me this way!

Thank you Sora!!! I am so happy that you think of me this way!

I want to tag Sora-no-Shinigami of course because she is amazing.

I also want to tag Cherikella for starting me on the path of a writer. Without her, I wouldn't have been able to write at all.

I want to thank sakuramadrama for being there. You're the best internet friend, I could have.

I also want to send this to EllieWoofs  she has stayed with me through thick and thin.

thewinterlady has helped me so much!

wereagainstyou has helped with feedback and critique. Thank you.

And you too, KcTASTIC you have given me the pleasure of reading your amazing comments and you're just a fun person to be with!

TheBloodyQueenOfHell
flamingoCEF , thank you. You know why. I needn't have to say this to all those reading this.

I have too many people that I would like to thank. I also don't want this to drag on too much.

I want to say that although I may not have written much to say how much I appreciate you, that doesn't mean I don't. To all those names out there that I couldn't write without. Every little read, vote, and comment pushed me to write more often. Thank you to all my readers. Without you, I am nothing.

And thanks to those that actually took the time to read this. You have my respect.