Chapter 20

As the bright light dimmed a silhouette of a woman came into view and once everyone could clearly see her all knew who she was. The moongoddes. She spoke as she walked around the room,

"Hello my childeren be still and don't be afraid. You all know who I am. I have been waiting so long for this day. The day Martin and Victoria would become as one. This union has been 5,000 years in the making. Now Alpha Charles and Alpha Samuel, I know this union is not to your liking however, you need each others strength inorder for both your packs to survive you must forgive each other. Look your wives and eldest sons have already made peace with each other. Learn to forgive and don't let bitterness consume you, be at peace with the other and victory over bitterness and hatred shall me yours. Remember my words my children for they will guide you."

Once her speech ended she disappeared. It was a though she was never there.

Her words were clear both packs needed each other.

"This is really happening isn't it ?" Alpha Charles asked.

"Yes, she telling the truth, Luna Amy and I made up years ago." Luna Kate answered.

Both families were shocked to hear this but, at the same time Mike said,

"Yeah Uh, Martin and I are friends." and thats all he said. Still in shock.

"Looks like our wives and sons beat us to it. Alpha Charles let's put this behind us and forgive." Alpha Samuel stated.

"Your right I should forgive you, I told Jack it was foolish to challenge you, but he didn't listen nor heed my warning. Come let's draw up the paper work."

And with that both Alphas left to the main office to draw up the paper work and to discuss the terms of peace.

Martin and Vikki we truly grateful for what had just happened with their families. But most of all they were glad they found each other.

"Martin, I have waited for this day for years. The loneliness grew in my heart more and more, waiting for you. Please call me Vikki and I love you."

"Not a chance with a name as stunning as Victoria I could not bare to part with a single syllable." he replied caressing her cheek,
As soon as he said that Vikki blushed her cheeks were bright red.

"I love you too." was the last thing he said before he kissed her softly and pulled her closer to him.

Once the kiss ended,

Martin asked " I just have one question can you cook chicken parmesan?"

"Yes, why?"

"It's my favorite." he relpied smiling and taking in the beauty before him.

"Ohh." She said blushing even more.

"My sweet Victoria, its ok it you want to stay in your house and sleep in your room, but just so you know I only wanted to hold you tonight, I won't touch you like that until were married."

"No I want to stay with you. Just help me pack tonight."

"Ok my sweet sugar."

"Martin stop making me blush."

"Sorry no can do, I love it when you blush."

Just then both Luna Amy and Luna Kate walked over to congratulate the two, but not without Luna Amy saying

"Please hurry and make us grandmas."

"Yes I agree. I want grandkids!"

"MOM!" both Martin and Victoria said in unison.

Everyone in that room laughed up a storm the second they cried MOM.

Alpha Samuel and Alpha Charles were just now getting back from the office with smiles on their faces.

"Well that went well." Alpha Charles stated.

"Oh I almost for got." Mike stated.

"Forgot what?" Traice asked.

"This, Traice the moment you became my mate a few days ago, I knew I could love you forever. I love your humor, your smile and I want to enjoy getting to know more about you for the rest of my life. I talked to your parents and they agree."

He said kneeling on one knee, pulling out a small black box and opening it, inside was beautiful a ring, it was a white gold band with an emerald stone in the center. And asking,

"Traice my sweet angel will you marry me?"

Everyone on the Jackson family gasped including Traice.

All she could say was................

"YES!!! Million times YES!!!"

Mike then slowly place the ring on her left hand. Got up and pulled her into his arms for a kiss.

The whole room applauded with joy.

Everyone was haply for both Martin and Vikki and Mike and Tracie.

Until next time readers......