Chapter 3

Now we all know that the Moonblood and Blackstone packs are mortal enemies and very pack knows why. Apparently, Alpha Riggs's younger brother, Jack Riggs tried to take over the Bloodmoon pack by trying to kill Alpha Jackson and in the process take Luna Amy and an unborn Vikki as his own. However, Jack's attempted to do so failed after a fight between him and Alpha Jackson, in which case cause his heart to be ripped from his chest. He died instantly. And ever since that day both packs despise each other. This is something both packs remember all to well. Vikki was told about the feud later on as she aged.

As Vikki and Tracie entered their English class their were greeted by their teacher Mr. Edward Paul or Mr. E. He was also Vikki's father's beta. They always found him interesting because, he was always telling his students stories from his travels as a younger man. However, there was one story that captured Vikki's and Tracie attention. No matter how many times he told it, everyone agreed it was worth hearing over and over again. That story is how he meet his lovely mate Julia Dawson. You see Mr.E was on business for Alpha Jackson concering an alliance treaty with the RedFang pack. Turns out the RedFang Alpha's Daughter was Mr.E's mate....and the rest is history.

As English class was nearing its end Mr.E stateted "Remember class there will be no school and no HW for the rest of the week due to everyone traveling for the festival which will be held on wednesday."

And with that the bell rang and Vikki and Tracie were off to their next class.

"Traice, what is your idea of an ideal mate?"

"Girl you need change that train of thought of ours. Let's save that conversation for the festival when we get bored."

"Yeah your right we should. Anyway
we need to go find Cindy. She's probably waiting for us outside waiting for us."

"Yeah your right we better hurry home."

Traice replied as they both walked through the doors that lead to the front of the school.

And sure enough there was Cindy sitting on a school bench waiting for them.

"Hi Traice, Sis, what took you so long?"

"Hi Cindy."

"Sorry Sis, but our math teacher Ms. Crabtree took a little longer then we thought. She was going off about her boyfriend again."

"Yikes sorry you had to listen to that."

"Its fine. Traice do you want to come home with us since your parents are late?"

"Yes sure. I just need to text my mom and let her know."

"Ok let's head home."

" Oh my, is that who I think it is?"

"Oh no this can't be happening!"

"What do you two mean?"

Vikki said as she turned around to see soon to be Alpha Martin Riggs in this Red Corvette picking up his younger brother Steven, his furture beta.

Normal Luna Riggs would pick up Steven and on the rare occasion Maritn would.

Vikki knew that Steven atttend Belmont High. He was a year older than Cindy. However, it was widely rumored that Martin had left for Alpha training and no one knew when he would return.

"Oh boy he's back? Really? Girls lets get out of here before something goes wrong."

"Couldn't agree with you more."

They both said on unison

Vikki knew her father was not going to like this, but she knew she had to tell him.

I know I sort of left you hanging with Edward and Julia's love story. I promise I will try to make it my next book. Don't hate me, I just want to focus on Vikki and Martin first. Again please feel free to give me feedback and please vote.
Thanks.