Chapter One

Waking up to the sound of her alarm clock at 7am Victoria Lynn not wanting to get out of bed hit the snooze button. A few minutes later she heard the voice of her mother and Luna Amy Jackson say "Vikki, Cindy wake up breakfast is ready!!!" And with that she got out of bed and headed straight for the shower. When finished, she blow dryed her long wavy black hair choosing to leave it out. She then put on dark wash skinny jeans and a coral tanktop with a white lace cardigan with her white converse. She then headed down stairs to the kitchen. Which smelled like heaven. As she entered her mother smiled and said " Morning sweetie, sleep well?" "Morning mom. Yeah I did. Boy I wish it was Saturday and not monday, so I could sleep in." she said as she sat down at the breakfast counter. Hearing the voice of her father Alpha Samuel as he walked in the kitchen "Sorry Vikki, but school is important, besides you only have about a month to go before you graduate. Be patient, you'll have plenty of time to sleep in once you've finished." he said before kissing her forehead and then kissing his wife Amy. "Here's your brekfast sweetie now hurry up and eat so you won't be late for school." her mother said has she placed the plate of eggs and bacon in front of Vikki. "Thanks mom, yeah your right dad." she said as she at her breakfast. "Make sure you and your Cindy come straight home after school so you can pack we are leaving for the festival in the morning" her father instructed as he sat next to her. "Ok no problem." Vikki replied. Cindy is Vikki's little sister. She is 2 years younger then Vikki. "Ok dad what time are we leaving for the festival?" Cindy asked as she walked down stairs, wearing light blue maxi dress with white flats."We are leaving at 8am and we should be their around 2 or 3, Depending on traffic. Now both of you finish your breakfast amd head to school." He replied. As soon as a both finished headed out the door into Vikki's Blue Toyota Corolla and headed to Belmont High School.

Please let me know what you think about first chapter. And please give me any feedback you think might help me to become a better writer.