Chapter 13

As the Mike sat in the car he couldn't help, but feel like he had been withholding information from his family and now Traice his mate. He knew that Martin Riggs had also been at Alpha training. He was going to tell his father, but at the same time he found out Traice was his mate, so how could he?

Martin had become a really good friend someone he could trust. They had both built a strong friendship and wished things could have been different between their families. Mike decided to tell his dad about Martin being at Alpha training, that was something they both agreed to, so it would seem like they were spying on the other.

Neither of them liked lying to their parents, but it had to be done so that one day there would be peace between both the Moonblood and Blackstone packs.

Vikki's POV:

As the Jackson family finished their lunch it was time to hit the rode once more.

Vikki was really looking forward to this festival. She just loved parties and getting dressed up. Her and Traice just loved doing each others makeup and hair.

After about another 3hrs of driving they were finally there at the festival grounds. They all began to get out of the car and unload.

Once everyone was inside each went to their rooms to unpack and later they would all meet for dinner.

Vikki slowly unpacked her suitcase and place every piece of clothing either in her drawers or closet.

She also set up her vanity that was located in her bathroom. Once she finished she changed into some grey jogging pants and keep on her hot pink tank top, it was time for short nap.

Martin's POV:

After 3hrs of driving the Riggs family,
finally made it to the festival grounds. As they began to unload the car Martin couldn't help but, notice that the Jacksons were already here.

"They must've gotten here at least 5mins ago." He thought to himself.

Martin hoped that this festival would go nice and smooth with no fighting, arguing and no surprises at all. Anyone of those things would cause a freud between anyone.

He decided that after he finished unpacking and putting his things away that it was a good time for nap. He could tell as the rest of his family walked into the house would immediately go to each of their rooms for some unpacking, organization and a nap.

And who could blame them after all that driving who wouldn't be tried.

Unfortunately, for Martin, surprise was what the moongoddess had in mind along.........little did they know just how much of a shock they were in for.

Note to my readers:

I know its a day early for me to update however,I will be out of town the week of the August 8th. I will try to update during that week.

I do have some chapters done already that I will try to post during the week Im gone. If I forget to put those chapters up Im apologizing now. I will update as soon as I get back.

Also Im working on another book a collab with @Firehead19 called Annie's Coffee Shop©. Which is still in the works. The plan is for me to finish The Lonely Heart first and then offically start the other.

Please don't stop reading and please comment if you enjoyed this book up till now. Don't for get to follow me and Firehead19 for more books.

Thanks for reading, until next time........