Chapter 6

Vikki dreaded the short walk to her father's office. She somehow knew he was not going take it well.

She finally made it to his office door. Vikki took a deep breathe and gently knocked on the door.

"Come in."
And there he was filing paper work as usual.

"Hi dad."

"Hi Vikki why the long face? Something wrong?"

"Well, um Martin Riggs is back. I know because he came to pick up Steven from school."

"Your serious aren't you? He replied angrily.

"Yes sir. Nothing happened though I doubt he saw us leaving."

"Alright Vikki, let me know if anything changes. The last thing we need is your brother and Martin in a fight."

"Yes thats true. I'll see you latet then."

"Ok Vikki see at dinner."

Vikki then proceed make the short walk back to the kitchen only to find her sister, mom and Traice having a conversation about planing a girls shopping day. Vikki then sat down to join them

Mike was walking to my fathers office he had mindliked him and asked if he would come and see him, but first he would I would make a stop to the kitchen and see the rest of my family.

He never expect what would happen next......

He smelled the most sweetest sent he have ever smelled in his entire life it was honeysuckle and cream.........He knew it was his mate.

He walked into the kitchen and thought someone said "Hi" but he was unsure. All he could do was walk over to the beautiful Tracie Andrews take her in in his arms, look into those gerogous green eye, stroke that long wavy red hair, kiss her soft pink lips and scream.........

"MINE!!!"

He could see the shock on everyone's faces including Traices.

Vikki then broke the slience by saying

"YES!!! I'm soo happy right now!"

"Welcome to the family Traice, my son's wolf chose well! I just mindlinked my husband he's on his way!"

"This is so awsome." Cindy exclaimed with excitement.

"Are you all right Traice darling?" asked Mike.

"Y..yes" she replied still in shock.

Vikki could not help but feel over joyed at the thought that her best friend was her brother's mate. However, slowly but surely, that feeling of loneliness crept into her heart.

She then wondered when it would be her turn to find her mate. Little did she know he would come faster then she thought.......

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Comment amd vote please. Thanks.