Chapter 14

Vikki s POV:

It was now 6pm in the evening and Vikki was just waking up after a 3hr nap. She felt refreshed after fully waking up. All of a sudden her stomach started to growl with hunger.

She slipped on her white hoodie and headed down stairs for a snack. As she got to the kitchen she opened the fridge and grabbed a box of strawberries closed the fridge door.

She then turned toward the cabinet to grap a small bowl. She washed several strawberries in the sink, dryed them with a paper towel and sat down at the breakfast counter. As she ate her fruit, she was thinking about which dress to wear for tomorrow night's party.

It was the first of a 4 night celebration that was truly spectacular with a firework show, food from all over the world, dancing, games and just over all fun.

Traice later joined Vikki in the kitchen and walked over to the fridge and grabbed some things to make a sandwhiches for herself and Vikki.

"How was your nap Traice?"

"It was good, although I did have a hard time getting out of bed."

"Why?"

"Your brother being very cuddly and grabby. I almost couldn't leave the bed without either waking him up or worse me falling off the bed. He really is a giant '6.7' teddy bear!"

Both girls laughed hysterically at the thought of Mike being a giant teddy bear.

Traice finished making the sandwhiches and put everything away, before sitting down with Vikki to eat.

Both still laughing about the teddy bear remark. When Mike walked in the stopped and giggles amongst themselves.

"Whats going you two?"

"Nothing" they both said in unison.

"No really whats going on?"

"Nothing Mikey." Traice replied trying to keep a straight face which was not working by the way.

"I'm not buying it you two. Now Traice, my sweet angel tell me." he whispered into Traice's ear and said in a low seduction, husky voice.

This casued her to almost melt as he wrapped his arms around her waist and to make matters worse he started kissing her neck very gentely.

This worked earlier when he was trying to find out her bra size, so he could get her some things.

"Traice stay strong dont say a word." Vikki encoraged but she knew it would be hopeless.

"IIIIII....I'm trrrrr...yyyyyiing."

" That's it my angel melt for me." he said once more in that same seductive tone.

Mike knew eventually, as he gentely kissed her neck she would crack.

"Al....all..alright....I'llllllll tell you."

"Traice don't!!"

"I was telling her that you are cuddly, grabby and that you are a giant '6.7' teddy bear."

"What I'm not teddy bear!"

"Yes you are Mike, your my teddy bear."

"I like the sound of that." after he replied, he kissed her lips so softly.

Vikki then got up and left with her sandwich. She did not want to see anything nor was she interested in finding out.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and let me know if you liked it. Thanks.