Epilouge

Percy and Annabeth sat inside the camp van. Percy was dressed in his black tux and sea green bow tie while Annabeth wore a knee length sea green dress.

"Are you sure you're up this?" Annabeth asked her companion.

Percy thought for a second and nodded, but started to shake his head not even a second after.

"It's your moms wedding, this is a happy day. Everything will turn out great. You're mom and Paul are down there, all your friends, your dad and your moms friends. This is going to be a great day," Annabeth told him.

Percy nodded and squeezed Annabeths hand. Annabeth grinned at him and led him out of the van down to the beach.

The wedding was a completley white theme, which matched the ocean perfectly. The flowers that adrned the wedding were a pale blue color and the chairs had a pale blue accent on them. Paul stood up at the wedding arch waiting for Sally to walk down the alley.

Shouldn't I go see my mom Percy signed to Annabeth with a questioning look.

Annabeth laughed," I'll take you to her and then we have to find our seats."

Percy nodded eagerly and followed Annabeth to a building. The building was where the reception would be held, but in the back was a small room where Sally was currently getting ready with her bridesmaids.

Annabeth knocked on the door and Sally answered it with a big smile on her face.

"Annabeth, hi. Percy, you made it!" Sally said giving her son a giant hug. His crutches were crushed under his arm as Sally gave him a hug rivaling Tyson.

Sally let go and pulled Annabeth in for a hug.

I qouldn't miss this for the world mom, you look gorgeous, Percy signed before realizing his mom didn't know what he was saying.

"He says he wouldn't miss this for the world and that you look gorgeous," Annabeth transated.

"Thank you baby," Sally smiled wider," you look great since the, accudent, did you get a hair cut?"

Percy nodded.

Sally wore a white wedding dress,with lace sleeves. It was floor length and was in a mermaid style. Lace continued down the dress until it hit the waistline of the dress. Her hair was in curls and she wore a subtle touch of makeup.

"You kids go get chairs, the ceremony is about to start," Sally said.

"C'mon Seaweed Brain," Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand and led him to their chairs which were in the front, closest to the arch.

Five minutes after they st down the piano player began to play the wedding march. Every head turned as they watched Sally walk down the aisle. A tear glistened in both Paul and Percy's eye as they watched an important woman in their lives walk down the aisle.

Sally reaced the aisle and bother her and Paul smiled widely at each other.

Percy faintly remembered the ceremony, but remebered the thought he had the whole time the ceremony was taking place.

His mom looked so happy there with Paul.

"I do," Sally said.

···

Percy's life continued just as it should have. He finished school and ended up getting his associates degree at a community college. He lived with Annabeth in in apartment he owned and they were as happy as can be.

Percy had healed as well as he could, but his leg still gave him problems and not everything was healable. He was left with many scars and marks.

Percy still had the occasional flashbacks and nightmares of his time in Tartarus, but they had reduced greatly over the years.

He had a baby brother which his mom and stepfather named Charles Odysseus Blowfis. Paul and Sally were happily living in their home and Sally's book career had soared, she was a respected author and one of her books had been on the New York Times bestseller list.

···

Annabeth laughed as Percy led her down the hill to the pond at the park.

"Slow down Seaweed Brain," she laughed.

Percy shook his head and didn't stop until he got to the pond. He sat down on the bench and pulled Annabeth beside him. He took ou the peice of bread that was in his pocket and smiled a little when his finger brushed the little black box in his pocket.

He took out the bread and started to feed it to the ducks in the park.

He frowned as he thought of all the voice lessons he had gone through so he could say five words to Annabeth.

"Everything okay?" Annabeth asked him.

Percy nodded and gave her a grin as he grabbed her hand and led her to the side of the pond.

He got down on one knee and brought out the little black box he bought. He opened it up to show the diamond ring with the word 'I love you wise girl' engraved on the inside.

"Annabeth, will you marry me?" he asked in a slightly raspy voice.

Annabeth nodded as tears sprung to her eyes. "Yes yes, a thousand times yes!" she smiled.

Percy slid the ring on her finger and pulled Annabeth in for a kiss.

It was the best kiss of all time.

A/N
877 words
That's the story, at least I gave him a happy ending. I've been putting this off for a while, but decided I had to get it done. I can't just leave you guys hanging.

Peace out ✌
~~Simply__Britt