Chapter 19*Annabeth

3 weeks later

Percy was out of bed, but had to be monitered by someone much to his dismay. Will had insisted someone stay by his side to make sure he was okay.

He was using crutches since his left leg was still healing.

We were sitting in his cabin, rumaging through all the drawers to find a tuxedo for him to wear.

"Annabeth, I have to find it. It's tommorrow." Percy exclaimed.

"I know Perce," I laughed at him," we could always ask the Aphrodite cabin."

"This is not a joke Annabeth, it's my moms wedding!" he cried out.

"I know Seaweed Brain, I'll be there too." I told him.

"Oh, right," he shrugged. He opened up his hamper and started rumaging through the clothes.

"C'mon Percy, let's go to the Aphrodite cabin," I said.

Percy sighed and grabbed his crutches, hobbling out the door.

I led him towards the Aphrodite cabin and knocked on the door. Lacy answered and smiled at us.

"Come on in, but you might want to plug your nose. Drew got a new perfume and she absolutley loves it," she warned us.

"We just need a suit for Percy and we'll be on our way out," I explained.

"Perce could also use a haircut, and maybe some bronzer. He's very pale for someone who spent so long-" Lacy stopped talking and giggled," the possibilities are endless."

"Lacy, we only need the suit," I told her.

She frowned and turned toward the giant closet they had.

She pulled out a black suit and a sea green tie.

"Here's a suit, but Percy your hair," she said.

Percy shook his head quickly.

Lacy sighed. "Well if you say so."

I took a glance at Per y and realized how long his hair actually was. It covered his eyes and almost was down to the tip of his nose. The back was to the top of his shirt.

"Maybe you do need a haircut Perce, it's actually really long," I told him.

He shook his head makimg his hair fly around his face. I'm fine Annabeth, he signed.

I frowned and led him back to his cabin.

"Jason will be here in a few minutes to watch over you," I told him.

I'm not a kid Annie, he signed.

"I know Perce, but doctors orders say you have to be monitered."

He frowned.

I wish you could stay. You need sleep though. He signed to me.

"I wish I could too Percy, try to get some rest when Jason gets here," I told him.

He sighed, but gave me a slight nod.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Jason's smiling face. He walked into the room and gave Percy a wave.

"Make sure he sleeps, okay?" I told Jason.

He nodded and I left the cabin, heading toward my moms.

I opened the door and was greeted by a book flying at my face. I swatted it away before it could hit my nose.

"What the Hades, Malcolm?" I asked him.

"Sorry Annabeth, I thought you were Darcy. She ripped the cover off of war and peice." Malcolm said.

"She's three Malcolm, and yous would've thrown a book at her?" I asked him.

"It was a paperback."

I snorted and went over to my bed. It was left the same messy way it was when I had gone to see Percy.

I grabbed a pair of pajamas and headed into the bathroom to change.

I came out of the bathroom when I finished changing and went over to my bed. I started moving things off the top and putting them back where they belong.

I crawled under the covers and fell instantly asleep.

A/N
624 words
That took forever to write and it's so short, I'm so sorry about that.

Peace out ✌
~~Simply__Britt