Chapter 49

OKAY DON'T BE MAD AT ME! IM SORRY I KNOW THAT I SHOULD BE UPDATING BUT THE THING IS I SORT OF HAVE THIS OTHER BOOK THAT I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED AND I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN READING THAT!

On a real note. I'm applying for college so I've been so so busy with everything you guys. But I love y'all so much and I'm sure you guys hear that all the time but it's the truth. So please bare with me, my schedule is almost completely freed up.

And without further adieu,

Enjoy :)

**

"It's almost like you think I can do a push-up." I choke out, sweat dripping from my face on to the cold ground of the training room inside the house.

"It's almost like you thought I gave a damn." Jason snarls out, grabbing my shoulder, forcing me do another one.

"It's almost like you two pretend you aren't in love." A British voiced his opinion from be bind us.

"It's almost like someone asked for your opinion." Jason rolled his eyes, helping me up because I fell flat on my face again.

"It's almost like--," I was cut off by Rosa.

"Is there a reason you three are talking like that?"

"They do look like they're in love, don't they?" Kyle says smirking.

Rosa looks at him confused. "What'd I ask?"

It's been a few weeks since Rosa explained to us that we were going to go into war with The council and it totally freaked me out, so naturally I asked Kyle to ship me back the my house which Jason said no too.

He always loves to shit on my dreams.

"I don't understand why I need to train. I'm human."

Kyle sends me a guilty look. "I know, love. But The fact is, you need to be able to hold your ground--even as little as it maybe-- so we don't need to constantly watch you. Though Jason wouldn't mind to--,"

Jason slams his elbow into Kyle's side. "You're stupid." He deadpanned.

"Anyways, this is just for your protection and a little bit of piece of mind." Kyle continues.

I have a really bad feeling about all of this.

"Okay, but who's Sin?" I ask after a moment of hesitation.

Rosa looks at me eye widening a fraction. "Where did you hear that name?" She shouted.

"I-I had a dream!" I put my hands in surrender. "The guy told me he's the leader of The Seven."

"Really..." Rosa says in deep thought. "They're working for him?! How low have they stopped?!"

"I'm not following Rosa." I tell her.

"Actually, neither are we." Jason says pointing to him and Kyle. "I know Sin is a shady character but you're a little too freaked out for it to be just that."

Rosa closes her eyes and rubs her temples. "Where to begin..." She mutters to herself. "Sin is a lost cause. A long time ago, Muerte was under attack by Sin, along with some of his followers. And first he wasn't so much of a threat, but his continuous attacks made him more of one. And then for around a century he went missing. We had thought he went into hiding since there were several people looking for him. And now, here he is. And I'm afraid that if he can control a group so powerful like The Seven, we are in grave danger."

A moment of silence passed us and we digested this information.

"Oh good," I sarcastically mutter. "That's the type of good news to really brighten up a persons day."

Jason rolls his eyes and shoves me lightly. "Can you not be sarcastic for two seconds?"

"Depends. Can you not be ugly for two seconds."

Jason scoffs. "Funny, considering you've stalking me from my window for a questionable amount of time."

Unbelievable.

"You told me you wouldn't tell anyone." I seethe.

"I said no such thing." Jason says grinning from ear to ear.

"You're right Kyle. They act like an old married couple."

I roll my eyes. "You're screwed in the head Rosa." Jason says voicing my subconscious.

I nod.

"Moving on," Kyle says rolling my eyes. "What are we going to do about this predicament?"

"Predicament is a loose term, don't you think?" I roll my eyes.

"I have an idea..." Rosa trails off quietly.

The beating of the rain be same louder as we sat in anticipation of her next words. Little did I know, my life would change forever in the the coming months.

"Let's not go to war." Ross said steadily, contemplating for the right words.

"What?"  Kyle asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Let's take them out now."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Bad idea Rosa."

"Drinking again, you old bat?"

Kyle elbows Jason in the ribs and rolls his eyes. Jason clears his throat. "I mean, I don't know about that Rosa." He coughs out.

Nice save. I roll my eyes.

"Why would it not?" Rosa said clearly annoyed. "Mia wont last if you don't do that. She will die if there's a war. And you two can't save her."

And little did I know, it was already too late for me.