Chapter 11

Edited 4/26/20

Tuesday evening.

I walk into my room after hanging out with my friends after school and I feel pretty famished. Deciding on a homemade sandwich I quickly change into my PJs which consists of a dark blue loose tank top and some mid thigh light blue stretchy shorts. I walk down stairs calling my mom because naturally I'm to lazy to make food myself. I searched for her but ended finding a note in the kitchen counter.

Honey, we have some business to take care of  at the clinic across town and won't be back till tomorrow morning. Sorry for not being able to say bye. There's money on the table if you need it. Be good sweetheart. 

Your loving and beautiful parents 

I roll my eyes at the closing sentence. This is the 5th time this month they've went out on business. 

Letting out a long sigh, I decide on grabbing  a bowl of cereal instead of making a sandwich. What? I don't like cooking. And what if I accidentally set the house on fire again? Maybe I should stay away from all sandwiches. Looking at the clock I decide on watching some TV in my bedroom. It's already a little past 10pm and since tomorrow, I decided I'll call it a night in a little bit.

I lay in my bed putting on ABC family. It was another re-run of Melissa and Joey. This show never fails to make me laugh. Soon enough I was on the floor laughing so hard trying to catch my breath.

"I can see your belly button, roomy." Came a deep and sultry voice from behind me. "You should get it pierced." 

I shrieked so loud it went up at least 3 octaves. "Damn it!" Jason yells covering his ears. "Don't fucking yell in my ears."

"What the heck are you doing here, insolent poop face ?" I glare at him hoping it will make him disappear. Sadly, it doesn't work. "And no I think I'm okay not voluntarily having a needle stuck in my belly button. 

"Mimi, we had a deal." Jason smirked climbing on to my bed plopping his head down on my pillow. 

Damn, I was hoping he'd forget.

"Nope I didn't forget." Jason says laughing. "Why would I?" 

Did I sat that out loud?

"Obviously." He chuckles bringing the blanket over his body. Jason reaches for a small stuffed bear I had lying on the bed and he grabs it and puts it under the blanket with him. With a small smile, he cuddles closely with it.

"Whatever creepy thing you're planning do with Mr. Cuddle Buddy Jr, please take it elsewhere." 

Jason throws me a nasty look. "Don't be gross. I never had any toys growing up so I like to look at them when I see one."

"Where did you grow up?" 

Jason purses his lip and furrows his eyebrow. "You want to where I came from?" 

I nod sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Well, when a man and a women love each other--" Jason pauses smirking slightly. 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Go on."

Jason's smile drops. "Y-You don't know where I'm going with this...do you?" 

"Of course not. That's why I'm waiting for you to finish."

"I-I'm in a total loss of words Mi." Jason says snickering. "I was going to tell you how my parents has sex and out I came." 

My mouth dropped in horror. "Why do I need to know about that?" 

Jason shakes his head while still laughing. "You know what Mi, that's my fault. Anyway, what's for dinner? I'm starving. Since I'm planning on spending a lot of time here, I think I should start giving you my orders ahead of time."