Chapter 35

"I'm a demon." I say, taking a deep breath. I close my eyes for a moment. I quickly go through the likely possibilities of what's going to happen. Any normal person would be screaming and yelling. Mia on the other hand is, too weird.

"A demon aye?" She spoke. "So, like, you're a demon, I'm a 2 headed purple and green dragon and were playing Pokemon huh?"

"Um, what? I think your getting dragon tales, Pokemon and something else mixed up."

"So what your saying is 2 plus 2 equals 2." she says holding her fingers out.

"What?"

Her body starts to wobble.

"I don't get.. Aw fuck Mia, don't you dare pass out on me." I tell her.

She begins to sway.

Aw crap.

I quickly lock my fingers around her before she touches the ground.

"You're a demon?" She mumbles.

"Yeah." I say steadily standing her to her feet. "Were you about to pass out?" I ask, slightly amused and irritated.

"Nah, force of habit?"

What The hell?

"Are You serious?"

"Kidding. I actually get really-- we're talking about you, not me." She snaps, staring at me with her big brown eyes.

"I don't believe you." She states bluntly.

"Then shall I show you?" I tell her, smirking at her ignorance.

"Sure." She sings. "If you can, that is."

I raise my eyebrow at her found confidence. I place my hands on her face blowing gently at her nose.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"Y-yes." She stutters nervously.

"Much better" I whisper to myself grinning.

"What do you mean?" She asks gulping.

"Nothing, you ready?" I ask again.

"S-sure."

Here goes.

*****

Switching POV time!

*****

"You ready?" He asks me again.

I shudder at his intense gaze earning a smirk from the devil himself.

I look around at the park. It's completely empty. I lookup at the grey clouds. It's about to rain. Must be why.

"It's about to rain." Jason says, voicing my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah," I mumble. Dammit. Why am I always so nervous?

Taking a breath he steps a few feet back.

"Stand back." he says in a warning tone taking off his shirt.

I don't. Instead My eyes automatically travel to his fit, very fit, manly body. His Abs are just--

"Checking me out, huh?" He asks with a sly smirk on his face.

"I-I whatever." I scoff. "Aren't you trying to prove something to me?" I ask.

He takes a shaky breath. "Right" he mumbles.

"And hurry up by the way. It's going to rain." I add on.

"I guess it's inevitable." He says nodding, looking at the sky.

"Stand back." He commands again. His eyes daring me to go against him like before.

I nod obediently this time. I take a few shaky steps back.

He takes a deep breath and his body goes black. His whole being itself, turned the darkest of black accept his eyes. No, those were red. A crimson color that made chills run down my body as I looked. He soon returned to his normal color but his eyes were still red. His back had sprouted wings...WINGS?! What? My eyes widened at the sight of them. It has long black feathers beautifully hanging off his back. It spread and it was similar looking to an angels you see in a move. Except it was the darkest shade of black I've ever laid eyes on.

"Woah." I breathed as he looks at me. I immediately felt frightened at his gaze. It felt like he was looking through me. At my blood and soul.

"Well?" He asks me his head slightly tilted.

"I-I uh." I stamper.

What the hell is happening. Who is this guy? Demons? What? I'm a going to die? There so much I want to do! I don't want to die!

"And you won't."Jason says.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask.

"Obviously." He scoffs.

I narrow my eyes at him.

"Who peed on your pee?" I ask him.

"I think my pee is meant for me and only me." He says irritated.

"Then why, are you being a meanie head?" I tell him still bewildered.

"I'm sorry I'm a 'meanie head' Mi." He says air quoting. "I'm just frustrated.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why aren't you yelling or screaming?" He demands, authority lacing through his every word.

"I-I don't know?" I mumble.

"Are you even scared?" He asks softly.

"Yes, I am. Why are you so keen on frightening me?" I yell.

"Because, it's scary. It's a really scary place out there. I don't want anyone thinking your not scared and get pissed off because of it. They'll eat you alive." He yells back.

"Who?" I yell frustrated.

"Demons, Mia!" He says rolling his eyes.

"They don't know me." I respond.

"But they do. All because of me, they do."

What?

"Mia, I'm on the most wanted list in Muerte Mundo. They want me dead."

"But why? Then what about m-me?" I stamper my eyes filled with tears.

He smiles. "They want you dead too."

"Why are you smiling!?" I demand tears threatening to come out.

"Because it's simple. There's no way in hell I'll let that happen."

******
That's it!! This chapter, was by far, the HARDEST freaking thing to write. Today has been the worst weekend of all time. I swear it. On the upside it's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! Wooh! So anyway, one person commented about how obvious it was that Jason was going to be a demon. Really? Pshh, whatever. :)
Hope you enjoyed!

Burself :)