Chapter 50

Happy holidays❤️

Follow me on here and on Instagram

Wattpad: @burself
Instagram: @burselfwattpad

***

The rain splashes on the ground, the sound of it echoing through my ears. My erratic heart beat was uncontrollable as it pounded against my chest. My hair was laid disheveled over my face and blood was smeared across my face. My left eye was black and blue and my right eye was nearly in the same condition. My lips were dry and cracked, cut everywhere.

"I told you to run, did I not?" I excited voice whispered to me. I shrieked back and crawled to the further side of the forest.

"W-What do you want from me?" I whispered, barely able to form a coherent sentence. My head was dizzy and my eyes threatened to close.

"What do I want from you? Hmmm, let me think." Sin said with his finger to his chin feigning to ponder. "Oh I know!" He says laughing, holding a finger out to me. "You can die for me. Can you do that? Can you upright and die?"

I gulped. "W-Well I'd prefer not to." I get out shakily. "I can lay on the ground and play dead if you want..." I trail off breathing heavily. "I had a dog that used to do that before. But well, it died. But not because it was playing dead!" I choke out going off on a nervous tangent. "Because little sparky got hit by a bus." I say laughing awkwardly. "Actually that's how my Uncle Donald went too. Death by bus."

Sins eyes widens slightly and his mouth is left ajar. "You're so strange." He says furrowing his eyebrows. "But, really entertaining."

I furrow my eyebrows. "The concept of death by busses amuses you?"

Sin raises an eyebrow. "Well, yes of course. But that's not even--,"

"That's a little twisted in my opinion."

"Lucky for me, I don't give a damn about your opinion."

"You know. Rudeness and bullying is a sign of insecurities." I tell him nodding understandingly. "Might want to check in on that."

Sin gives me a flat look. He opens his mouth completely exposes his sharp fangs and fresh blood dripping from them.

My eyes widen and I gulp. "I'm going to enjoy eating you Mia." He says dragging his feet toward me at an agonizing slow pace.

"--Mia!" A familiar voice called out me. Jason, I could hug you right now.

Sin narrowed his eyes at me. "Looks like your masters are calling you." He spat out sarcastically. "Let's save this for the next time I enter your kind."

"... N-Next time?"

Sin smile with his sharp teeth. "But of course darling."

And I blacked out.

"Wake up Mia!" Jason's annoying voice pestered me while he violently shakes me.

"W-What?" I cough out, sore from putting up with Sin.

"You fell asleep in the middle of Rosa telling us her stupid-- I mean brilliant, plan." He corrects after Rosa throws him a dirty look. "What gives?"

"I wasn't asleep." I tell him trying to rub my temples to make the searing headache fade away. "Sin wanted to torture me some more."

Jason's knuckles began to whiten at my response. I sighed silently. "That's good Jason. I'm sure making a fist and squeezing really hard should make this situation less difficult." The sarcasm rolled off tongue.