Chapter 43

I was already writing this and I literally had to upload it. Like I HAD to.

Oh and thanks for getting me in the top 60 for humor! I love all of you guys!

Please follow me for important updates.

Vote and comment too.

***
It's been a little past 2 days since '6' showed up and so far no one has said anything about it. The weird part is that Jason has been, strange. He hasn't fought with me, he hasn't really looked at me. Did I say too much that day?

***
Thud. Thud. Thud.

My eyes flew open.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

There it is again.

I drag my feet across the wooden floor of my new house I'm forced to stay at courtesy of Jason McCoy.

I'm still holding that against him.

Thud. Thud.

I open my door.

Thud.

I walk toward the kitchen to find Kyle there in a dark green robe hovering over what seems to be hot chocolate.

"What is that freaking noise?" I groan.

He looks at me surprised. "It's 3am. Why are you--." Thud. "Ah, stupid question."

"What the hell is that?" I ask him.

He raises an eyebrow. "You really don't know?"

I give him a flat look. "No I'm asking you cause it's clear as day." I sarcastically reply.

He chuckles. "That would be Jason love. He's getting a little frisky with some girl he found at the bar yesterday."

"Frisky?" I ask.

Kyle wiggles his eyebrows. I immediately flush. Oh, frisky.

"Why Kyle? Why?" I moan sadly.

"I don't know." Kyle groans. "And there's no way to drown that disgusting noise out."

I roll my eyes. "Can't Jason be a little classy?"

Kyle laughs. "He's been acting weird though." He said in deep thought. "It started just a couple of days ago when you told off '6.'"

"Yeah...I noticed."

He nods. "Just, he's sad or something."

I look at him. "But... Why?" I trail off. "Was I out of line when I said that?"

"Ohhhhhh." I hear a moan. I mentally face palm. "That's extremely disturbing."

"That's it!" I yell, trotting my way towards Jason's room. I open the door not bothering to knock. I hear Kyle hot on my heels.

"Jason McCoy!" I yell. My eyes drift to a girl with bleach blonde hair, covered with the white sheets. A horrified gasp escapes her lips. "Oh my god!" She cries hiding her face on Jason's shoulder.

My eyes narrow as I see his sparkling green eyes. "What the hell is--that." I ask my eyes widening drifting below.

Kyle notices and laughs quietly. "That's his pen--."

"It's... Disgusting." I cut him off. "Oh my god. Get that horrible thing away from me." I scream covering my eyes. "It's only 3am... I wasn't ready for that mentally scaring image." I groan.

"Mi, please continue. You really are doing wonders for my self confidence." Jason says chuckling putting a blanket over the, thing.

"Ew. Ew. Ew." I cry.