Chapter Twenty: Our Family

Start from the beginning

"Sanjay? You alright?" Luke asks bringing me from my thoughts.

"I am fine. I was just thinking," I smile.

"About?" Luke pleads who is still holding onto me but decides to poke me in the side.

"Ah Luke watch it. If you must know I was thinking about you," I laugh.

"Ah really? What part?" Luke raises his eyebrows up at me.

"Not now," I laugh and Luke nods that he was only joking around.

"We are here!" says the Doctor finally.

Luke pulled from me quite quickly but kept hold of my hand, "Lets go," he smiles at me as we both rush from the Tardis first before anyone else.

We find ourselves standing back outside Luke's house. We rush forward towards the door. Luke digs his hand into his pocket but comes out empty.

"Damn where are my keys and wallet and where the heck is my sonic pen. Ruby must of taken them off me or Lucy," he says hinting back towards the Tardis.

"Luke the door is partly open," I warn him.

Luke snaps his attention to the door before letting go of my hand and entering the house and I follow close behind. Everything seems to be normal but I can tell Luke knows anything but normal is what is going on.

He runs up the stairs, "Sanjay come on!" he calls. I run up the stairs after him and we don't stop until we reach the top to face the closed attic door.

Luke grasps the door before walking into the attic. Seems to be no one around. Luke stands firm at the door but I walk slowly around him and walk towards Mr Smith.

"Luke no one is," I go to say but I cut short.

"Containment vortex activated!" says Mr Smith coming to life. I find myself trapped in a containment, almost like a barrier.

"Sanjay!" Luke shouts at me.

"I'm fine," I tell him. Its just a barrier. Why is he so concerned?

"Welcome Luke," smiles Ruby as she steps out from her stupid hiding place. How had we not seen her there?

Suddenly the door to the attic slams shut with a firm thud. I watch Luke go to try open it but its firmly shut. "Ruby stop this," Luke says turning back towards her.

"I don't think I will. I mean you have my daughter after all and also I have had enough of you some how ruining my plans," she sneers.

"Luke isn't to blame for your plans being ruined. Everyone has helped to try stop you. Not just Luke or Sarah Jane. We all going to do what ever it takes to stop you. Don't you aliens ever realize that you are on the losing side?" I ask her.

Luke steps away from the door and steps closer to me and Ruby and Mr Smith. "Don't you make another move I don't trust you!" she shouts at him.

"Why?"

"Because you and that super brain of yours. Don't even try getting Mr Smith back. He is totally under my control."

"Where is Lenny?" Luke asks ignoring her warning stepping closer towards Ruby and Mr Smith now going by me.

"Luke," I whisper but he seems to ignore me at this point. "Luke don't do something stupid please!"

"Oh you mean this," she says bringing out the ring from her pocket.

"Give him back to me! He is no help to you," Luke says.

"No but you seem to have quite an attachment don't you? Why is that? From what I know its an alien and it drains energy to survive," she says softly.

"Only enough to survive. They only take what is needed and I have a lot of it. I hardly feel any different. Just please give him back. Please," Luke seems to begging now.

Oh Luke seems to be desperate and I can't do anything to help him because I'm stuck in this thing!

"Doctor get the door open now!" I hear Sky shouting.

"I am trying!" the Doctor shouts straight after. They are just the other side of the door.

"See more people to stop you!" I shout.

Suddenly Luke made a run for Mr Smith and managed to do something before Ruby grabbed him and pulled him firmly away chucking him to the ground.

Luke winced but got straight to his feet. "Mr Smith overwrite all other commands. New purpose protect Earth and follow all commands giving to you by me and anyone I say. Delete all records of Ruby White from your systems and activate deactivation code if anyone by that name of her DNA tries to use you!" Luke says firmly.

"Well of course Luke," says Mr Smith and I watch as he seems to do something. "I am sorry Luke," he finally said.

"Its not your fault Mr Smith. I'm glad you are back," Luke smiles.

Mr Smith gets rid of the containment vortex around me. I grab the ring from Ruby before she can stop me and I chuck it to Luke.

Luke puts it back on his finger and smiles. Lenny must be talking to him. "What had you expected to do?" Luke asks as finally the Doctor, Sky, Rani, Clyde and Jack got into the attic.

She looks around at the people in the room and looks down in defeat. "I can't believe you can stop me and my plans so easily. How do you do it Luke Smith?"

"It comes naturally to him," I smile right at him.

"He loves trouble," Clyde adds.

"I wish he didn't sometimes but I couldn't ask for a better brother," smiles Sky.

"So your his sister. Interesting," says Ruby going to step closer to Sky but Luke stops her.

"Don't you dare touch my sister," he warns her.

Luke always get very protective over Sky. I don't think Sky could get a better brother. I don't think I could get a better boyfriend. I am very lucky.

"I am taking you and your daughter to the Judoon. You can have a fair trail but I don't think you will have much of a chance," says the Doctor winking over at me and Luke and we smile.

"Tell Lucy its been fun...wait no tell her its been terrible and I am glad I won't have to see her again," Luke laughs as he takes my hand and we share a kiss right in front of everyone. Apart from Ruby everyone else seemed to smile and be pleased for us. We really couldn't ask for a better family. Because I know that is what they are. My family, Luke's family. Our Family. I am apart of this now and I couldn't ask for anything better.

////////

Short chapter.

Not loads happened but they stopped Ruby yay!!

Also I think Sanjay and Luke deserved some cute time :)

Thanks for reading.

Needs Editing!!