ATTENTION//IM SO SORRY

hey guys so you probably haven't noticed yet but i have deleted the commoner, which was the sequel to this very book. the reason i have decided to do this is because i never really have time to write 4,000-6,000 word chapters as promised and i have just lost interest in writing the book all together. i personally love the story of charlotte and harry, but dragging on their story was just not going to work out the way most sequels would. i did have an entire plot for the sequel so here it is summarized:

//charlotte eventually learns to deal with her fathers death, she finally sees her mother and brother, charlie again. her mother confesses that she sold charlotte off to harrys people for a decent amount of money to keep them alive. charlotte decides to stay with harry due to her mother's actions and refuses to speak to her mother, but she continues to talk to her brother. later in the story, charlotte is wanted by an unknown man and harry is wanted dead. in the midst of all of this charlotte and harry had unprotected sex (on accident haha) and charlotte ends up pregnant. due to everything happening, they weren't too happy about this. after months of hiding away from the unknown man, his team comes and finds charlotte and harry. harry's life is in jeopardy, but charlotte comes to save him, by shooting the man who was going to kill harry. due to the amount of stress charlotte had endured, she had a miscarriage and was rushed to the hospital. they were still not safe, but they couldn't ignore the fact that they'd lost their baby. finally towards the end of the story, after another few months of hiding, fighting, and researching who the man who was trying to take charlotte and kill harry, they find out the man is des styles, harrys father. this wasn't much news to harry, he had a feeling his father was alive but why did his father want to take charlotte? because des didn't want a life for his son, he didn't want him to be happy and he wanted him dead because he wanted his companies back in his name. harry is forced to kill his father when he tries to take charlotte.

blah blah blah they find a way to get past all of that and they live happily ever after in a place far from "home."\\

SO YEAH. that's it, that's what happened. im so so so sorry that i did not get to write out the complete story, but hEY i have a few new fanfics im working on so don't feel down :)