chapter twenty seven

twenty seven

I placed my hands behind my back as we now stood at the door step to our beach house. Harry unlocked the door easily, pushing the door open and allowing me to walk in. I smiled up at him and walked into the beach house. I began to walk backwards, watching as Harry walked inside and locked the door behind himself. He faced the door for a few moments, I began to unbuckle my sandals- kicking them off of my feet.

He turned around, looking at me with his emerald eyes. I took a few steps toward him until I was only a few inches away from him. I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, unbuttoning the two. I pushed the shirt off of his shoulders smoothly. He closed his eyes momentarily, his expression relieved.

I gave him a small smile, "Come on." I whispered. I grabbed his hand firmly and led him to the bedroom. I opened the door and walked inside, Harry following closely behind me. I placed my hands on his chest and guided him to the bed. He obliged and sat at the edge of the bed, watching me intently.

I stood directly in front of him. I stared at him for a moment before resting my hands on the hem of my dress. I clutched the hem and pulled the dress over my head. He held onto the sheets, trying to keep his hands to himself for the moment. I was dressed in only my panties as I placed my hands on his knees and separated his legs. I stood between them, holding his face in my hands as I lowered myself onto his lap. My lips met with his slowly, running my tongue over his bottom lip.

His hands felt over my behind, clutching the sides of my panties. I shook my head and he released my panties and moved his hands farther up my body. I kissed him as passionately as I knew how to. I released as much love as I could into one kiss. He ran his hands through my hair, pulling away to look at me.

I lowered myself onto my knees, grabbing the heel of his boots and pulling them off. He stifled a laugh and I smiled despite the sexually intense air.

"I've been waiting to see you this way all day, Charlotte." He said, his voice was quiet as he spoke. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip when I looked up at him. I opened my mouth, taking his thumb between my teeth. He exhaled heavily as I ran my hand over his covered lap. I released his thumb and stood upright. I pushed at his chest once more and he lied down on the bed.

Unbuckling his belt, I pulled down his pants along with his boxers. I pulled them over his ankles and climbed on the bed in the spot next to his. I sat so close to him that my leg overlapped his.

I ran my palm over his shaft and he moaned quietly. I took his entire member in my hand, starting to pump slowly. He cursed under his breath, causing me to smile in satisfaction. I watched as he grabbed a fistful of his hair, his eyes shut closed. My actions before had already successfully given him an erection.

He cursed and grabbed my wrist, sitting upright. He stood from the bed and dug into the first drawer, grabbing the mildly familiar small packet. He threw it next to me and climbed on top of me. His wet lips met with the hot skin on my neck. His hands running over my chest as he left wet kisses along my neck and collar bones. I breathed heavily as he grabbed the sides of my panties again and pulled them down without any hesitation. He pressed himself against my entrance accidentally, causing both of us to moan in surprise.

"Tell me how you want it." He demanded.

"Slow, soft." I whispered as I looked into his eyes. He bit his lip and nodded. He leaned down to kiss my lips, tenderly and as slow as he could.

He reached for the condom beside us and ripped open the packet. He slid the rubber protection over his member easily. He placed both of his hands on my sides and pushed me farther up the bed to be sure our feet wouldn't hang over the edge of the bed. I watched his muscles flex with every movement, making me want him more than I could ever want him.