chapter fifteen

fifteen

Time was slipping through my fingers like the salt in an hour glass and I couldn't comprehend each word Harry was saying as he explained who had made the dress that was customized for me. I nodded, pretending to listen, but my eyes were glued to the time on the digital clock on my bedside table. There was two hours and seventeen minutes until it was time to leave, I was growing nervous as the thought of meeting the Sander's family eased into my head.

"Stop stressing. The Sander's are nice if you behave." Harry said to me, "Of course, you wouldn't have to worry about them because I'll be right there with you." He leant forward, his soft lips meeting with my right temple. I closed my eyes briefly, diving into the feeling of affection that Harry never seemed to loose when it came to me. I smiled nervously when he leaned away to look at my face.

I nodded at him and he placed the dress back on the bed and sat down to look up at me. He patted his knees and I looked at him skeptically. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap. I gasped as my bottom met with his thighs and his hands wrapped around my hips.

"What are you doing?" I tried to stand, but he held me down tightly, placing his hands on. My thighs so I was incapable of standing up unless he allowed me to. I groaned and sat uncomfortably in his lap. I tried to squirm in his grip, I didn't want to face the fact that I was being held in his lap.

"I'm taking your mind off things." He moved my hair onto the left side of my face and kissed the back of my neck. I shivered underneath the slow kisses and the hot breath he left when he leant away.

"No," I was in denial yet again, "You're adding to the list of things on my mind right now." I tried to stand again.

"Sit down." He pulled me back, farther up his lap. I accidentally moaned, covering my mouth by slapping my hands over my lips. His rough movements and the feeling of his private area underneath his jeans against my bottom overwhelmed me. I couldn't help the sound that slipped through my lips, it just happened. I heard his low laugh, I could imagine the mischievous smile that was plastered on his face as he did.

"This is sexual harassment." I lied- I liked it.

"So is this," He gathered my hair in his hand and pulled me by it, kissing my jawline and grinding against me. I breathed heavily and finally broke free from him. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at him with a bewildered frown set upon my face. He carelessly leant back on the bed, his elbows holding himself up.

"Harry, please." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Please? Please what?" He bit his lip, sucking in a sharp breath as he did so. I closed my eyes regretfully, I wish I hadn't let him kiss me for that first time- I wish I would have pushed him away. We'd be having a whole different conversation right now.

"Please stop being so full of yourself and selfish for one moment and get out." I snatched the dress into my grip and marched to the bathroom.

"Fine." He gave up, standing from the bed and leaving the room. He slammed the door, hinting that he was obviously upset that things didn't go his way for once. I rushed to the door and locked it in a hurry before he could return. My curled hair slapped my face as I spun around- I had nearly forgotten that I was wearing makeup and that my hair was in a style different from my casual, normal style. I was pleased when the girl- who I'd learnt was a student majoring in cosmetology -only applied little makeup to my face. The only thing that was majorly changed was how prominent my cheek bones had become.

I undressed myself slowly, remembering that Harry told me that the dress only had one shoulder- so I'd have to wear a strapless bra or no bra at all. I didn't feel comfortable with either, but I'd gone with the first choice. I rummaged through my wardrobe, in search for a black, strapless bra. I didn't think I'd find one, only because everything in my closet was white, but I ended up with exactly what I was looking for. My underwear were fitted, surely they would not be an easy sight underneath my dress.