N i n e

(A/N: Just for timeline purposes this chapter takes place in the middle of episode 10, right after Erza and Natsu returned from being arrested by the Magic Council :P)

(Y/N)

"WHAT?!"

The entire guild stared at Laxus and I completely dumbfounded. Everyone was speechless except for Master and Mira, who wore knowing smiles. Natsu, Erza, Lucy, and Gray looked the most flabbergasted out of everyone; I was convinced Natsu was going to faint.

 Natsu, Erza, Lucy, and Gray looked the most flabbergasted out of everyone; I was convinced Natsu was going to faint

I uncomfortably rubbed the back of my neck with my hand. "Yeah... we're sort of dating." I trailed off and looked down at the ground, feeling self-conscious with everyone's eyes on me. "Again." I whispered to myself. I looked back at Laxus who was looking off into the distance with a bored expression.

"Again?" Erza shouted.

"B-but I thought you guys hated each other. You were fighting the other day!" Lucy stared at Laxus and I with wide eyes.

"Well we have a really complicated history and-"

I was interrupted by Natsu grabbing me and shaking my shoulders roughly. I let out a small shocked yelp. "(Y/N) CAN YOU HEAR ME?! THE REAL (Y/N) HAS TO BE IN THERE SOMEWHERE BECAUSE I KNOW (Y/N) WOULD NEVER DATE LAXUS OF ALL PEOPLE." Natsu screamed in my face.

Laxus growled and picked Natsu up by his shirt and threw him back a couple feet. "Don't touch my girlfriend, weakling."

Master raised an eyebrow at us, "I guess I owe Gildarts some money." He let out a defeated sigh.

"Wait... You and Gildarts placed a bet on Laxus and my potential relationship?!" I screeched. "How dare you? You had the audacity to... How could you- That's so-"

Laxus rolled his eyes and grabbed the collar of my shirt

Laxus rolled his eyes and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "This is stupid, let's go shorty."

He pulled me away while I yelled at Master for betting on my love life. The rest of the guild sweat dropped and watched the scene unfold in front of them. Eventually Laxus threw me over his shoulder and carried me up to the second floor while I continued to scream and flail my arms angrily. "You little- when I get my hands on you!"