There was about more than a hour left to go before Raw and we were in the game room.

"Well I am planning on winning" the winner got to face the winner between Robyn and Renee which surprisingly happened to be my baby girl. I say surprisingly because I figured Renee would win as she was more sporty but I shouldn't have doubted my woman.

We had been at the arena for most of the afternoon as while I wanted more of my beauty our early rough morning and love making in the shower before we joined the others at the pool definitely meant I wasn't getting any until I saw her again

So after breakfast we got ready and came over to the arena for some quick rehearsals before coming in here and getting lost in the games.

"Oh I'm hoping you win baby boy, so I can kick your beautiful Samoan behind" she winked and I smiled but it cost me as I missed the ball

Jey high-fived her and I narrowed my eyes playfully at her.

"Oh I love when you talk dirty baby girl ! " I winked causing them to laugh.

I wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that I had weed in my system, it had been a stupid mistake and I forgave Robyn as I overreacted.

She wasn't stupid, the shit that went down was. Of course Dean made me find the humour in it after talking through a door with me, rambling shit.

I had a clean record at the company and I didn't want to give them any opportunity to take away something I loved doing, but as Dean said they hadn't tested in months and even if they did we simply got fined and everything was top secret which was good.

They weren't allowed to say what you were tested positive for to anyone besides you ..

I heard a noise interrupting my thoughts as I hadn't missed a ball after my baby girl's brief teaming up against me .

I quick glanced back and saw Xavier Woods and a few others from NXT follow him in. I guess they were filming one of the shows which would explain the camera.

"Come on baby boy!" Robyn cheered causing me to smile and Jey to miss the ball this time.

"Hey Rih ? What happened to helping a uce out?" He frowned and with the noise happening behind us we were okay to speak as loud as we wanted to.