"Come on baby girl show your Samoan how much you love him!" I breath as I pulled her harder down onto me.

I wasn't seeing my woman until Sunday so I was definitely going to make the most of this...

Give it to me like I need it
You know how to make me feel it
Roc me out, more and more
Roc me out, on the floor

I groaned as my fingers squeezed her thick thighs while hers dug into my chest as she bit her lip, fuck this woman was everything and more..

Keep it up for me, you can do it
Put your hands on me, watch me lose it
Boy blow it out, like it's the only way out

I'll show you my dirty secrets
Real hush up boy, don't you speak it
Whatever we do, it's between me and you

She let her body fall onto mine as she continued moving on me but let her lips kiss my chest making their way up until she found my neck and bit into it and sucked onto my skin as I always did to her...

I've been a bad girl, daddy
Won't you come get me?

So give it to me like I want it
This is for your eyes only
Roc me out, back and forth
Roc me out, on the floor

I immediately lift myself up with her mouth latched onto my neck so that I felt her nipples piercing into my chest accompanied by the coolness of her actual piercing.

Give it to me like I need it
You know how to make me feel it
Roc me out, more and more
Roc me out, on the floor

It's gonna be different tonight
The best time in your life
I just want you to know, baby

This woman who only trusted me with her deepest thoughts, who I couldn't be mad at even for an hour, who roamed my mind every day was driving me insane. We hadn't had a chance to make-up last night so I was definitely making my baby girl feel just how much I loved her.

Take a peek at the girl I hide,
I'll let you in on a dirty secret
I just wanna be loved

I slowed her a bit, as I stared into her eyes . My grey eyes meeting her beautiful green ones, I got lost in them as her fingers entangled in my hair and she pulled me closer and kissed me slowly and deeply.

So give it to me like I want it
This is for your eyes only
Roc me out, back and forth
Roc me out, on the floor
Give it to me like I need it

"You love me baby girl?" I whispered and she nodded fast as I moved her against me at a fast pace knowing we were both at the point of no return as I pulled her into a kiss pushing my tongue past her lips.

You know how to make me feel it
Roc me out, more and more
Roc me out, on the floor

"Fuck I don't want to leave you tonight" I breath as I rolled off of her .

***

"I'm clearly winning?" I looked at Robyn for approval but she shook her head as I laughed.