INTRODUCTION

*BOOK 1 OF THE "INSIDE SECRET" Trilogy*

Thirteen-year-old Delphi Casiva used to be a regular girl, but after she and her friends find eight dusty, old amulets in her basement, they discover that the necklaces are actually powerful hosts for magic and that the girls are the descendants of strong witches and wizards. As they fall deeper and deeper into their destinies, they get pulled into a bigger adventure and into a magic war that has lasted for hundreds of years.

With enemies watching their every move, and suspicion at the back of everyone's mind, betrayal is only a corner away and no one knows who to trust. But the heart cannot be stopped, only slowed, and Delphi finds herself falling for the new guy. But is he what he seems?

As lies are said, the truth unfolds, and bonds are tested,  will the girls survive their destinies?

-----

THIS BOOK IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF @STARLASUNSHINE AND MAY NOT BE TRANSMITTED, COPIED, DISTRIBUTED, AND/OR TRANSLATED UNLESS THE AUTHOR GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO SO BY WRITTEN AGREEMENT. IF FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE TERMS OCCUR, YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR THEFT.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES, AND EVENTS ARE FROM THE AUTHOR'S OWN IMAGINATION AND ARE NOT REAL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.