Characters, Some Insight, and Info

CHARACTERS & SOME INSIGHT

Delphi Casiva- Spirited, energetic and optimistic, Sunshine tries her best to unite the team and save her friends, but, in her eyes, she can't seem to do anything right. She has the power of telekinesis.

Krissy Belavue- Brave, creative, and inspiring, Krissy is a great friend to everyone on the team and would do anything for them. Her power is hypnotism.

Brianna Rodgers- Unique, different (good) and fearless, Brianna has a great mind and is a life-saver. Literally. Her power is to heal, but, with her big heart, she doesn't need a super power.

Tyler Iridel- Crazy (good), uncomplicated (good), and a force to be reckoned with, Tyler brings out the good in all of them. Her power is mind reading, but she pretty much already knows exactly what you're about to say. She's like that. In a good way.

Emilie Martin- Funny, a good sport, and true to herself, Emilie shows herself as a person who knows when to be herself, and that the team will always be her sisters. Her power is invisibility, but her strengths can be seen from a million miles away.

Alicia Valentine- Athletic, protective, and fun, Alicia uses her abilities already inside her to protect her friends, which is something she's best at. Her power is super speed, making her faster than she already is, ready to zoom off into battle at 300 miles per hour.

Kellie Marleen- Sincere, honest, and sure of herself, Kellie helps the others to be loving and to let their true colors shine through. Her power is to be able to see the past, as well as the present.

Alyssa Ericks- Smart, nice, and a great collaborator, Alyssa helps keep her friends from falling apart. She helps keep the team motivated. Her power is to shape-shift, but she always manages to stay true to herself.

Liliana Revels- Evil, mean, and calculating, Liliana keeps staying one step ahead of the team. But it won't be long before Liliana falls behind. Her power is to posses bodies, but to take over their very thoughts and movements seems to be her very satisfaction.

Gavin Fieldshire- Cute, mysterious, and different, Delphi sees something in him, something that's different from everyone else, but is being different enough? His power is a secret to everyone, and Delphi wants to find out what it is.

AND INFO

-Please tell me if something is wrong with the book (Spelling and grammar errors). I don't want to make a mistake!

-This book is dedicated to my friends, thanks for everything!

-And I might change covers like, A LOT, but check out my website and you can go see the old one! (P.S. My website is on my author's page (Which is still on Wattpad, just click on my username, or look my username up!))

-If you have some book covers you would like to send to me, contact me on pinterest or my email, MissGummyGamer@gmail.com.

-I'm entering the Watty's, so please like, comment, share, and add this book to your library! It helps a lot! Thanks!