Bonus chapter 3/4

Start from the beginning

“This place looks so much like a home.” He looked around smiling.

“Ta-da. I moved a little sooner than i wanted you to know.”

“You little fox.” He swirled me in his arms.

“Does this means we are officially living together?”

“Yes. Now you are stuck with me.” I giggled and hugged him.

“Thank god. I want to be stuck with you forever.”

“i ain’t complaining.” I laughed and we both fell on the couch kissing again.

“Come on. I want to take my girl out for dinner,”

J.D pulled me out of the apartment carrying me in his hands. I had one shoe on my foot and the other one in my hand.

“Can i at least put my heel on.”
“Nope. You will put it in the car.”

“You bought a car?”

“Yes. Well i don’t blame you for not knowing. We were too busy doing something else then talking.”

I blushed like always and smiled. He smirked and carried me to his car. After we got into the next version of Aston Martin..It has always been our type of car....J,D drove me to a nice restaurant and we sat there ordering. It was so nice. He wore a suit and i wore a red tight dress. Who knew that five years from high school i shall still be with this man.

I did.

I swore that i will never let him go and i didn’t.

“So how did you like the sea food?”

I thought about it a little.

“I guess it’s good. I like the sea shells.  And the little shrimps.”

J.D smiled.

“I’m glad.”

“So…I talk to dad and he said I should let you know that the position in his firm he offered when we were still teenagers is still available for you.”

“I know. I saw him.”

“When?” I asked confused.

“This morning. I went to see him before I got home.”

“But..” I was confused

“I needed to discuss something with him and he offered me a job. I agreed to work for him couple of years just so I can take a feel on how the work is done and then I will start my own company. Your dad said he will help and my dad said he will help me too.”

“That’s great. You can afford to buy a house…” I started and then it hit me.

“You’re rich. I forgot. Sorry.”

“Sugar, just because I’m rich doesn’t mean I’m spoiled.”

“Says the guy with a new Aston Martin that coasts more then my scholarship.”

He laughed.

“There, there now. What would you say if I tell you I am giving it to you. As a graduation gift. You did finish before me.”

My eyes sparkled and my tummy turned a little.

“Are you for serious?”

“Yap. It’s your baby.” He pulled out the keys from his pocket and gave them to me. I held back any screaming need I had.