Author's note

Okay so let me just say..........................BRAVO.......................You people are the greatest...most lovable.......the most incredible human beings on this planet. I simply love love love you..If it wasn't for you...ahhhh..I just want to say that i am so proud of having you amazing people reading this story...I promise to you all that i will always remember you because you guys are my suport and one day...if god gives....i will be a best selling author and i will look back on this day to the first people who helped me stay motivated on my way to succes...
My love for you is indescribable..Please keep on the good support you give me and remember to now ever give up on your dreams and your ambitios...Don't let anyone tell you can't do anything until you have tried yourself and failed. Alright?

So there is this thing i've been working out...Like mini bonus chapters for Julie and J.D.....I have them written and i wanted to upload them...I was thinking..Should i upload them one by one or should i put them all in one bonus chapter.? I mean if you want to...i don't want to pressure you guys...it's your call...Give me feedback okay?

I love you and i hope you will continue to suport me..

♥♥♥ Yours trully Katherine  ♥♥♥