Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )

Here is another chapter. I hope you will be happy about the fast upload. I KNOW I AM :DDDDD

p.s. sorry for all the grammar mistakes. I was typing really fast

"Do you want to see my new puppy?" J.D turned towards me smiling.

"Oh so Monica did buy you the puppy. Man I wonder what was your reacting going to be if she bought you the unicorn."

He became serious.

"that was an option?"

"you'd be surprised what other things were." I giggled and upbraid my hair climbing down the ring. J.D followed me.

"so are you up for it?"

"yeah sure."

"Okay...Do you have any ideas about the name."

"what name?"

"the puppy's name."

"oh...Ammm I don't know. But we should give him a cool name.."

"how about Benny."

"in which way is that name cool. It should be something like Ace or Cesar."

"ooh i like Cesar."

"it sounds very powerful doesn't it."

"yeah.."

We walked out on the parking lot holding hands. It was dark and all the lights were off. It was scary. I pulled closer to J.D as we walked down the street.

"Where's your car?" I asked

"It's a little further so we have to walk. Monica's fault."
I tightened my grip on his waist and walked carefully watching out for any sudden movements but the street remained quiet.

As we walked I could hear some cats into the alley. I hate alleys.

They were creepy and bad things happened there. The day when I found J.D there were coming as a flashback.

"hey, you okay?" J.D looked at me. I nodded my head smiling but i was scared. I had a bad feeling.

We got to the car but nothing happened. I sighed in relief and just when i wanted to get into the car I saw a man with a hood on the other side of the street.

I screamed and hugged J.D.

"what?" He asked worried.

"there was a man..with a hood."

He smiled.

"It was probably just a man. Why are you so jumpy? Is this about Shelly?"

"I don't know. I have a bad feeling."

"Just get in the car and I'll take you home safely. I promise."

I hugged him closing my eyes and breathing in his scent.

I opened my eyes and pulled away when i saw the man behind him with a gun.

I screamed but it was too late. He raised the gun and hit J.D on the head. I attacked him but before i knew it someone from behind hit me and i blacked out.

"Julie...Julie are you okay?"

I opened my eyes to the sound of someone's voice. I looked up to see Steven trying to help me up.

"What happened?" I asked. "Where's J.D?"

"He's fine." Steven pointed towards J.D who was still laying on the ground.