Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)

Sorry for delaying this chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I know i loved writting it.

“How do you mean he is out?” J.D asked confused.
“His is bailed out by his aunt.” Jake and J.D looked at each other worried.
“Okay...There is something you guys are not telling me.” They both kept quiet. I knew it. They were hiding something. 
“If you don’t tell me right now what you two are hiding I swear...” I warned them. J.D sighed.
“It’s a long story.”
“I have all the time in the world.” I demanded to know the story now.
“Listen Julie. You don’t need to worry about...” Jake started but I interrupted.
“Don’t even go there. I have to worry so right now we are going to go to class and later on break time you two are telling me everything.”
“Okay, okay.” J.D sighed.
“Whipped.” Jake coughed out but J.D raised his fist and Jake was out of sight in a second.
We sat somewhere in the back and the class started. As usual this class was boring, actually scratch that, the teacher was boring but the class was very, very interesting. J.D kept playing with my hair, his hands kept on massaging my back slowly, he gave me quick kisses when the teacher wasn’t looking.....it was the best class ever. I could swear everyone was jealous in that moment but if was too busy to care.
“You are just mine.” He whispered in my ear. ”Mine, mine, mine.”
“Only yours...” I whispered back and kissed his cheek grabbing his hand under the table.

“I have a date planned for us after classes.” He winked at me.
“Ohh, can I know where?”
“No. It’s a surprise.”
“I have had enough surprises this week.”
“One can never have enough surprises.”
I laughed. “Okay, okay. Done. Oh am I properly dressed for the occasion?”
“You are perfect.” He kissed the top of my nose and then he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. I am meeeeeeeeeeeltingg..

Break time came and I made it to the cafeteria though I was smothered with questions how did me and J.D became a couple.. That was a long process. 
Me and J.D sat alone on the table when my phone rang.
“Hello?”
“It’s Mark.”
“Hey, what’s up?”
“We never got the chance to talk, how about you come behind school and we can have that conversation.”
“But I had to...”
“Please...”
“Okay.”
“I’ll wait for you there.”
“Do you need to go somewhere?” Suddenly J.D looked eager to get rid of me.
“I need to see Mark.”
“Go.”
“Excuse me?” Was i going deaf or imagining things, did he just said go???
“Look, I obviously over reacted before but now that you are mine I guess you can hang out with him.”
“You are so weird.”
“Go and see him. I need to go some place anyway.”
“Okay.” I stood up and headed towards Mark. Was it weird or is it just me?

I got there and Mark surprised me jumping in front of me.
“You asshole. I almost died.”
“Scared ya.” He laughed.
We sat and talked and talked. He wanted to know everything; he told me everything about his relationship wanted advice gave me advice and so on and so on...
“Oh crap.” I suddenly reacted.
“What?” Mark asked confused.
“I was supposed to meet J.D and Jake. They were supposed to tell me what they were hiding.”
“Oh.”
“Oh my god, so that’s why J.D wanted to get rid of me so fast.”
“What are you going to do?”
“I’m going to kill him.” I stood up heading towards the school.
“Listen to me Julie this time I want in too. This sounds so much fun and I’m missing all of it.”
I face palmed myself. “Fine.”
“Yes.” He jumped and hugged me. “Now go and find out what they are hiding and inform me.”
“I said I will”

I went back to the cafeteria but no one was there. I checked couple of classrooms but nope. Nowhere to be found. Then it hit me. There was one place J.D won’t be but Jake will. I headed towards the playing field. I noticed a very hot guy with a sexy ass and killer shoulders talking to another hot guy with blonde hair. A-ha. I found them.
I hid behind the bleachers and listened to what they were saying.
“We have to tell her man.” Jake pushed it. “She needs to know.”
“She is my girlfriend and I don’t want her in trouble”
“Julie is smart she will find out on her own eventually.” Well of course. I rolled my eyes and kept looking at them.
“I don’t want her to know. Done.” J.D made it very clear he doesn’t want me to know. But what? Damn it, say it.
“I will tell her before its too late.” Jake pushed.
“If he gets to her, she...I can’t let that happen.”
“Then tell her.”
“You know how she is she wants to help everyone and she will want to help him too. He is far beyond saving.” Who? Who is far beyond helping? Who would I help? Say it.
“Did you tell her anything before?”
“Only that he and I go a long way back.”
Holly shi....I remember. The day Steven and Craw chased us and we went to J.D’s place. He said that he and Steven go a long way back. So that means he is talking about Steven. But why would I want to save him? He hates me and...
“She needs to know your past J.D.” Jake almost sounded like he was threatening.
“When the moment comes I’ll tell her.”
I came from behind the bleachers. “Well, I’m waiting.”
“Julie...” Jake started.
“You stay out of it. You’re in big trouble later anyway.”
“I..” J.D started. “Let’s go somewhere private.” He took my hand and we walked away. I gave Jake the death glare while he was mouthing a sorry.
“Tell me J.D.” As we walked slowly hand in hand I asked in the most sweet tone ever.
“Steven was my best friend.” He sighed.
“ I thought Johnny and Chris were your best friends.”
“They were but they were not in the Gang. Steven and I were. We were stupid and we were looking for a way to get some fun and we got in some deep shit. I was able to get out he didn’t want to. We got into a big fight and he and I never spoke to each other again.”
“So it was all because of the gang?”
“Yes. Well there is this other thing too.”
“And that’s...?”
“I actually knew who you were before I even met you officially in the hospital.”
I raised a brow. “How? I didn’t even pay attention to you.”
“Ouch, that hurts.” He laughed. “But once I tell you please don’t freak out.”
“I won’t I promise.”
“Steven had a crush on you.” In that moment I looked at him and tripped over something falling on my ass.
“You said you weren’t going to freak out.” J.D kneeled next to me. “Are you okay?”
“He had a crush on me? On me? Are you sure it wasn’t a different Julie.”
“I’m sure.”
“Oh-my-god.” I whispered as I got on my own two feet again.
“Yeah I know.”
“So the first time he hit me on the lockers and he was blaming me that I was with you only for...”
“yap. He was mad. Like crazy mad you saved me that day and you were hanging out with me.”
“And he must hate me so much right now.”
“I mean you chose me over him so...”
“But I didn’t even know...”
“Are you saying if you have known...” J.D looked worried.
“On no, no, no. Never. I love you.” I turned towards him “I’m only yours.” He pulled me closer kissing me passionately. “Mine.” He whispered over my lips.
‘Yes, just yours...”He kissed me again and I put my hands around his waist.
“Anything else you would like to confess?” 
“The gang is continuing the work and he wants out.”
“And...”
“And he needs our help.”
I bit my lip. “And you said no.”
J.D raised a brow. “Is that a bad thing?”
“I don’t know.” I hugged him. “I mean I guess you know him best. I can’t judge you if you don’t want to help him.”
“Wow. I did expect to hear a long speech about saving human kind like when you wanted to save Jake.”
“Yeah but Jake was my friend and he didn’t scared the crap out me the last month.”
He giggled. “Do you think we should help him? I mean me and Jake. You are staying out of it.”
“I think you two should talk to him.”